Razer have announced the Razer Ifrit, a discreet headset for broadcasters.
Headphones - News
Plantronics has launched five products across the BackBeat Fit and BackBeat Go lines.
Bose has announced the availability of its noise-masking Sleepbuds.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Jabra have unveiled a new version of their Elite 65t earbuds that boast improvements in battery life and on-board Alexa capabilities.
Sony have shown off a suite of new speakers, earbuds and headphones at this year's IFA Conference in Berlin.
JBL has introduced the Reflect line of sport and lifestyle headphones, with the Reflect Mini BT 2 and the Reflect Contour BT 2.
JBL has introduced the JBL Endurance range that includes four new earphones, the Run, Sprint, Jump and Dive.
Razer has announced Australian pricing and availability for the Razer Raiju Ultimate controller, the Raiju Tournament Edition controller and the Razer Thresher headset.
HyperX have announced the HyperX Cloud gaming headset for PlayStation 4 and the Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse.
Plantronics are bolstering their RIG headset lineup with several new entries in the form of the RIG 300 Series and the RIG 400 HC Pro.
Blue have expanded their line of high-fidelity headphones with the announcement of Sadie.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer launches Broadcaster headset
- Plantronics launches 5 new products
- Bose launches new Sleepbuds
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- Bang & Olufsen announce the seasonal 2018 collection
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?