Amazon's Prime Day sales have seen Bose's iconic QC35 noise-cancelling headphones discounted to $300.
Headphones - News
Sony are upping their game in the true wireless earbuds arms-race with the new Sony WF-1000XM3.
SteelSeries are bringing a new budget gaming headset to Australian gamers.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
Logitech's latest gaming headsets promise to sound as good as they look, with the company talking up their RGB integration and 50mm Pro-G drivers.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Those Bose Noise-Cancelling headphones you've always wanted are on sale
- Sony's next set of AirPods-killer earbuds have better battery life and improved noise cancelling
- SteelSeries show off their new Arctis 1 budget gaming headset
- Computex 2019: HyperX give their best gaming headphones an upgrade
- Computex 2019: ROG attracts audiophiles with new Theta headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?