The BeatsX are more comfortable than the AirPods, and last longer...but do they look as cool?
Headphones - News
The new wireless headphones do a lot of things right -- and look like two cigarettes stuck in your ears, says reviewer Michael deAgonia.
Apple has postponed the launch of the AirPods, the truly-wireless EarPods that can automatically pair to your iPhone. Here’s why you should wait for them.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
In the sometimes-iffy world of crowdfunding, getting your hands on a working prototype well in advance of the end of the campaign is the exception, not the rule. But I recently had an opportunity to see and hear Nuheara’s Bluetooth IQbuds, which have...
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
Beats has released a wireless version of its popular Solo2 headphones. The headphones have gone on sale online from Apple.
I honestly don't even know how to rate the Astro A38. Technically it's a gaming headset, sure, but it's abundantly clear Astro doesn't really expect you to use these very often with your PC. Everything about this headset was designed with cell phones...
The French company, which also dabbles in drones and in-car systems, unveiled its second generation of headphones, the Zik 2.0, which feature technologies that are uncommon to headphones.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Sennheiser has partnered with DJs including Bob Sinclair to develop its new range of DJ headphones. The new headphones have been designed with one-ear monitoring in mind and feature elliptical cups for improved comfort.
Bowers & Wilkins has given its P5 headphones a little more style by teaming up with Maserati to offer a limited edition release of its esteemed high-end product.
Last year, Intel announced the Quark , an embedded processor that Intel said would fuel the wearable market. On Monday night at CES, Intel announced the "Edison," the next-generation of Quark, along with a ton of wearable prototypes--including, yes, ...
Beats Electronics has launched the new iteration of its Beats Studio over-ear headphones which resemble a natural evolutionary step in the company’s product portfolio. Like its predecessor, the new version promises a premium sound experience coupled ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - Service EconomicsNSW