I’m not ready to call Samsung’s Galaxy Buds+ the kind of true wireless earphones that you should rush out and buy but, at the same time, I can’t imagine anyone being particularly disappointed by them.
Headphones - Reviews
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
If Microsoft can make a decent pair of headphones like this on a first effort, who’s to say how much better their sophomore effort will be.
If you’ve relished the recent trend towards the combined comfort and freakish fidelity allowed by modern over-ear designs, the Beats Solo Pro are going to inevitably feel like a step backwards across both fronts.
The FreeBuds 3 are barely adequate in a category where it’s increasingly easy to find something exceptional.
If you’re looking for the best, the AirPods Pro rate among them in a way that the iconic and original true wireless earbuds didn’t.
So long as you’re willing to put up with the messy design, the HyperX Cloud Orbit S delivers some pretty incredible results.
Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
The Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 are true wireless earbuds interested in getting the job done than they are looking pretty - and that’s going to resonate with some consumers more than others.
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
If you’re looking for the best alternative to the Apple AirPods, these ought to sit towards the top of the list.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- HyperX's budget-friendly Cloud Stinger Core headsets now come with 7.1 surround sound
- Best Click Frenzy Deals: Apple, Telstra, Samsung and More
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?