The Jabra Sport Pulse headphones are designed to appeal to those of us who like to walk, run, or hit the gym as part of an exercise program. They use a wireless Bluetooth connection rather than a cord, and they also have a built-in heart-rate monitor...
Headphones - Reviews
Bowers & Wilkins has taken the technology from its large P7 headphones and implanted them into its second generation P5. The headphones are designed for use with smartphones when out and about, and even though they’re a petite pair of headphones, the...
Marshall has a long and glorious history in amplifier production. Chances are one of your favourite artists has used a Marshall amplifier at some point. Somehow, the sight of a Marshall stack at a concert provides a sense of comfort and familiarity, ...
Four hours into my flight from Sydney to Taiwan and the faint hum of the engines sound more like a roar. It’s not the sound that’s driving me mad, but rather the feeling it will never stop. Ever.
A compact form factor, lightweight build, suede-like material, and very soft earcups make the Bose SoundLink on-ear headphones enticing -- and that’s before you even turn them on to experience convenient and easy-to-use Bluetooth, great sound, and re...
At $229, the SoundTrue over-ear headphones promise plenty despite being significantly cheaper than Bose’s signature QuietComfort 3 and QuietComfort 15 models. The headphones’ highlight is the physical design that makes them the leader in comfort.
How do you cram almost 50 years of rock-n-roll legacy into a pair of headphones? That’s the weight on the shoulders of Marshall’s Monitor headphones, the latest headphones from the company whose amplifiers backed rock stars such as AC/DC, Eric Clapto...
Take away the limited Bose branding, and the Freestyle in-ear headphones look like the sort you’d pick up in the discount basket on the way to the checkout of your local electronics shop. But beyond the cartoonish colouring is memorable, balanced sou...
Harman Kardon’s CL headphones have been designed for use with smartphones. The on-ear 'phones deliver commendable audio while upholding the company’s tradition of adopting radical styling.
The Jabra ROX wireless in-ear headphones offer very good overall sound quality in a splash-resistant design that's easy to manage, and with technology that makes them easy to to connect to your devices. They work over Bluetooth, which means there are...
More than three weeks have passed since we received the P7 headphones and not a day has gone by without them stealing glances and leaving us to wonder how B&W fused technology and art so effortlessly.
BlueAnt's Pump HD Sportbuds are designed for those of you who lead an active lifestyle. They're water resistant and wireless, which are both good things, but they're also a little bulky. Is that the product's undoing?
In the headphone market, just like many others, cheap is almost never cheerful. The Yamaha Pro 500 series headphones are certainly not cheap, but they certainly did provide us with a lot of cheer.
The Sol Republic Tracks Air headphones are designed to be neat and convenient to use. They ship not only with a cord, but also with embedded Bluetooth, and can be used wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, or even laptop.
V-Moda is one of the less known audio brands in Australia; the manufacturer doesn’t have the reputation of Sennheiser or the social hype of Beats down under. Unlike its competitors, though, the V-Moda XS on-ear headphones aren’t just about sound; the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD