In the headphone market, just like many others, cheap is almost never cheerful. The Yamaha Pro 500 series headphones are certainly not cheap, but they certainly did provide us with a lot of cheer.
Headphones - Reviews
The Sol Republic Tracks Air headphones are designed to be neat and convenient to use. They ship not only with a cord, but also with embedded Bluetooth, and can be used wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, or even laptop.
V-Moda is one of the less known audio brands in Australia; the manufacturer doesn’t have the reputation of Sennheiser or the social hype of Beats down under. Unlike its competitors, though, the V-Moda XS on-ear headphones aren’t just about sound; the...
The Siberia v2 series forms SteelSeries’s line of closed, passive noise-cancelling headsets. The stock headset is available in a multitude of colours from the Danish peripheral vendor, but for gamers who want something slightly different, the heat or...
The second generation of Beats Electronics’ Studio over-ear headphones continue the company’s tradition of balancing sound quality and fashion. While audio is the focal point of the device, there is just as much emphasis on style, shape, size, colour...
Jays has released the latest instalment in its a-Jays range of earbuds, the top of the line a-Jays Five, and they are an impressive piece of kit. They are available in black or white, and in three different versions for iOS, Android, and Windows. We ...
Polk recently released a couple of new in-ear-style headphones that should be appealing to the mobile crowd. Its Nue Voe headphones are the ones we're looking at here, and they have been designed in a way that makes them look more interesting than mo...
Sennheiser’s G4ME Zero over-ear PC gaming headphones have been created in partnership with game developer, IO-Interactive, and they tick all the right boxes when it comes to sound quality.
Polk’s Buckle over-ear headphones attempt to blend performance with style, and although the device does well on both these fronts, its value proposition does not equate to the $349 asking price. The headphones produce notable clarity and quality even...
The Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 wireless earbuds produce decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for improved battery life and better quality bass.
Despite operating via Bluetooth, the Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly.
Sennheiser has blended form with function very well in its Momentum headphones, which are not only stylish, they also produce clear and accurate sound quality. Indeed, what you get with the Momentum headphones is a luxury audio product that delivers ...
Next month, Monster will make available its range of iSport in-ear headphones, touted as "the athlete’s headphones". We road-tested the iSport Victory series, which have a useful design that hooks the headphones on the front inside rather than over t...
The Klipsch Image S4A II in-ear headphones have a patented design that is supposed to make them more comfortable to wear and easier to fit than many other in-ear designs on the market. Instead of being round, the silicone tips that are attached to th...
The Denon AH-D600 fits into the upper-middle of the company’s range of Music Maniac headphones, targeted at serious music listeners who value uncompromised audio quality over anything else.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW