Jays has released the latest instalment in its a-Jays range of earbuds, the top of the line a-Jays Five, and they are an impressive piece of kit. They are available in black or white, and in three different versions for iOS, Android, and Windows. We ...
Headphones - Reviews
Polk recently released a couple of new in-ear-style headphones that should be appealing to the mobile crowd. Its Nue Voe headphones are the ones we're looking at here, and they have been designed in a way that makes them look more interesting than mo...
Sennheiser’s G4ME Zero over-ear PC gaming headphones have been created in partnership with game developer, IO-Interactive, and they tick all the right boxes when it comes to sound quality.
Polk’s Buckle over-ear headphones attempt to blend performance with style, and although the device does well on both these fronts, its value proposition does not equate to the $349 asking price. The headphones produce notable clarity and quality even...
The Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 wireless earbuds produce decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for improved battery life and better quality bass.
Despite operating via Bluetooth, the Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly.
Sennheiser has blended form with function very well in its Momentum headphones, which are not only stylish, they also produce clear and accurate sound quality. Indeed, what you get with the Momentum headphones is a luxury audio product that delivers ...
Next month, Monster will make available its range of iSport in-ear headphones, touted as "the athlete’s headphones". We road-tested the iSport Victory series, which have a useful design that hooks the headphones on the front inside rather than over t...
The Klipsch Image S4A II in-ear headphones have a patented design that is supposed to make them more comfortable to wear and easier to fit than many other in-ear designs on the market. Instead of being round, the silicone tips that are attached to th...
The Denon AH-D600 fits into the upper-middle of the company’s range of Music Maniac headphones, targeted at serious music listeners who value uncompromised audio quality over anything else.
Sony’s got a long and reasonably illustrious history in consumer headphones. Anyone who was a teenager in the 2000s knew the company’s ultra-cool wrap-around Street Style ‘phones, and the $99 MDR-7506 monitors have a well-deserved home in recording s...
The Logitech UE 900 earphones sit at the absolute peak of the company’s headphone line-up. Beyond the range of computer and mobile headsets, and above lesser Ultimate Ears models like the $180 UE 600 and equally expensive UE 9000 wireless headphones,...
In recent years, Logitech has transformed itself from being a purely PC peripheral company, selling keyboards, mice, and PC headsets, into an all-aspects entertainment brand. The keyboards and mice are still prominent, but they’re joined by iPad and ...
We’re unabashed fans of Sennheiser’s PC 360 G4ME headset from 2010 — it combined notoriously high quality headphone drivers from the audiophile-grade HD 595 with a clear, versatile noise-cancelling boom microphone.
If you’re an avid PC gamer, odds are you’ve spent a lot of money on your computer. Gaming keyboards and mice are another area that attracts significant investment, especially with the range of mechanical keyboards that are quickly becoming popular.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
- CES 2018: Jabra Announces Third-Gen of True Wireless Earbuds
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Harman ANZ relaunches AKG into the consumer market with new range
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- TPCRM Dynamics DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems Engineer - BI Apps TeamOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- TPRemote Sensing OfficerACT
- FTSiebel Project Manager - Immediate StartACT
- TPJunior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer/Senior AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistACT
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLead Mobile App DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Specialist - Telecommunications (sydney west)Other
- CCIBM Lotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther