ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
The oncology patients can select from a range of VR experiences -- including jumping from an aeroplane in a skydiving simulation, taking a boat ride through the Sydney Harbour and petting Koalas at a zoo -- as they undergo arduous treatment sessions at cancer centre Chris O'Brien Lifehouse.
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
A multi-functional collaborative tool that can help your business achieve a high level of business efficiency. Find out more in this business manager's review of the Sharp Huddle Board.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- This project uses VR to alleviate the stress of cancer treatment
- Relax: This phone measures your blood pressure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC