Garmin has announced the Vivofit Jr. 2 kid’s fitness trackers with Disney Princess-themed bands and mobile app.
LG will unveil its first ‘human-centric’ wearable robot to the public at IFA 2018.
Labor has called on the government to extend the opt-out window that allows Australians to request they are not enrolled in the national eHealth record system.
ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
The oncology patients can select from a range of VR experiences -- including jumping from an aeroplane in a skydiving simulation, taking a boat ride through the Sydney Harbour and petting Koalas at a zoo -- as they undergo arduous treatment sessions at cancer centre Chris O'Brien Lifehouse.
This month we are partnering with SanDisk with a fantastic offer for one of our readers. With high capacity storage and lightning-fast speeds, SanDisk’s Extreme PRO Portable SSD and Extreme PRO® SDXC™ UHS-I Cards are the perfect companions for performance conscious photographers. Enter today for your chance to win.
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Garmin and Disney introduce Vivofit Jr. 2
- LG to unveil 'Industrial Wearable Robot' at IFA
- My Health Record: Labor calls for longer opt-out period
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?