The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
The oncology patients can select from a range of VR experiences -- including jumping from an aeroplane in a skydiving simulation, taking a boat ride through the Sydney Harbour and petting Koalas at a zoo -- as they undergo arduous treatment sessions at cancer centre Chris O'Brien Lifehouse.
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
How are those fitness resolutions coming along? If you're like me in the beginning of Autumn, your bathing suit is telling you to go to the gym, but your sweatpants are like, "nah girl, you're good!" Are you?
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- This project uses VR to alleviate the stress of cancer treatment
- Relax: This phone measures your blood pressure
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- FTSenior Back End Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- CCOSS ArchitectNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTApplication SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSolution LeadWA
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther