Panasonic has released information on its new Premiere Home Theatre Plasma series. The 65in and 50in Panasonic TH-65VX100W and TH-50VX100W are Full HD plasma TVs with a native 1080p resolution.
High-Def Advisor - News
The Sony XEL-1 is the company's first OLED television screen. Priced at &6999, it has an 11-inch panel with a resolution of 960x540 — which may not sound impressive — but Sony claims the XEL-1 has better image quality than any existing te...
Sharp has announced the release of a new range of LCD televisions with the introduction of the D77X series. These televisions offer a good mix of price and performance, featuring 100Hz motion smoothing, a 50000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a new LCD ...
Panasonic Australia has announced three new Blu-ray players, including the world's first portable model, the DMP-B15.
Panasonic Australia today launched two new Blu-ray disc recorders, the DMR-BW750 and DMR-BW850. The Panasonic DMR-BW750 is equipped with a 250GB hard drive (HDD) while the Panasonic DMR-BW850 comes with 500GB of onboard memory. Both models are VIERA...
Sony today announced it will inject 20,000 new Blu-ray players into Australian homes via a new Bravia TV promotion.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Impossible Software of Germany has cracked the problem that lead to the company's name.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
The Pioneer Corporation yesterday announced its intention to shut down any further development of its KURO plasma television line, citing a lack of prospects for improving profitability in the current market conditions.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
LG Display is showcasing what the company calls TruMotion 480Hz refresh technology. In technology demos, the TruMotion 480Hz LCD TV panel features a 480Hz refresh rate per second.
Sales and rentals of Blu-ray Disc content almost tripled in 2008 despite an overall downturn in the U.S. home entertainment market, an industry association reported at last week's Consumer Electronics Show.
Today, 1080p is the top of the line for HDTVs, but it certainly isn't as high as high-definition can go. Toshiba's new super-resolution Cell TV features four times the resolution as typical 1080p sets.
Besides the new ultracompact camcorders and 70X optical-zoom standard-definition models that were also announced at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas Wednesday, Panasonic unveiled six new high-definition camcorders as part of its 2009 lineup...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches high-end home theatre plasma TVs
- Sony releases first OLED television
- Sharp releases new LCD TV D77X series
- Panasonic launches world's first portable Blu-ray player
- New Panasonic Blu-ray recorders launched
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther