Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
Home Appliances - Features
Despite the hype surrounding the Internet of Things and smart home, one of the industry's largest players, Google's Nest, is struggling to innovate and scale. What’s the problem?
From refrigerators that order groceries to robots that clean house, CES 2016 was full of high-tech appliances that will make our lives a whole lot easier.
Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- Apple HomeKit may get an official controller app in iOS 10
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager (Service Management)SA
- TPFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther