Longtime Tesla battery partner, Panasonic, said it will spend up to $US1.6 billion on the lithium-ion battery Gigafactory in the hopes it can cement its future in automotive electronics.
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australia in 2014.
Before embarking on a home upgrade, it's worth taking some time to become familiar with the various systems, how they differ, and how they can be co-opted to work together in harmony.
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)Other
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW