With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
For the Liam Neeson complete-ists out there, perhaps wait till this one is on DVD. For everyone else, what is an initially interesting premise turns into an overlong, overwrought film that tries to be too many things.
If price has kept you away from buying into this brand before now, it’ll likely still continue to do so here. Even if the M3 is one of the cheaper options on the menu, it’s still a B&O product - and B&O doesn’t do cheap.
The Amazon Fire Stick is, all things considered, a pretty simple product - even if it is one that handily achieves what it sets to do.
Even if the overall package does succumb to a number of shortcomings, the Foxtel Now box still feels like a significant step forward for the brand and as close to a must-have as Foxtel customers are going to get.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
The new Telstra TV looks to the future, making the jump to 4K, while also finding the time to look back, adding integration with traditional free-to-air TV. Beyond that, it maintains the same Roku-powered - albeit slightly-refined - media box experience of the first gen device.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Australia's Ultra HD OLED television market is no longer a one-horse race, with LG facing stiff competition from Sony and Panasonic, but the South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Offering a crisp slice of Ultra HD goodness and extra grunt under the bonnet, the Apple TV 4K is a worthy upgrade.
The pitch for the latest addition to Bose’s portable SoundLink sub brand isn’t too complicated. In essence, it’s pretty much the same pitch found in all Bose speakers. It’s portable audio - done by the experts and made easy.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
With the Sonos One, Sonos are betting that - no matter your AI assistant of choice - you’ll still be interested in great sound quality. More than that, they’re betting that you trust the Sonos brand enough that you’re willing to buy in even without the smarts up-front.
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
These media streamers from the last year have been chosen for our Editor's Choice award.
These are the best Blu-ray players for watching your movies on your TV.
Need a central and secure storage device to store important digital content for you and your family? Read this working mum's review to find out more.
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- CCInfrastructure Systems EngineerVIC
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSitecore Developer/ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication/Systems Support AnalystOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- TPSystems ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther