If all you need is access to YouTube, HBO Max, Disney+ and other streaming services that you lost on your third-gen Apple TV, a $50 Chromecast with Google TV is a much more affordable investment than an Apple TV 4K streaming box.
The “Premium only” error that Spotify Free users saw while trying to cast music to Google Assistant-powered speakers was just a bug, Spotify says.
The Huawei partnership with acoustics giant, Devialet, which first spawned the Huawei Sound X speaker, has now released its successor, the Huawei Sound.
An upcoming and slimmed-down Echo smart screen might act as a “command center” for your smart devices, according to an unconfirmed report.
A recent FCC filing from Sonos hints at a compact portable speaker, although there’s been chatter about wireless headphones, as well.
Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about every part of the company's new 2020 range of QLED TVs before you buy in.
Apple launched its new studio-style AirPods Max on Tuesday and they’re not just expensive, they’re overpriced.
Your Amazon Echo speakers and Ring devices may already be enabled to join Amazon’s new, neighborhood-wide Sidewalk networks, but you can turn Sidewalk access off using a single setting.
If you've a Netflix subscription, you may be wondering what the best way is to watch television shows and movies on your big-screen TV.
If you’re looking to buy big-name, high-end TV in 2019, the question you’re faced with isn’t OLED vs QLED. It’s 4K vs 8K.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
- Amazon’s next Echo display might be a wall-mounted control panel
- A new Sonos product arriving in March. Could it be a smaller Move?
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?