It’s by no means necessary but the Google Home Hub is an incredibly cool piece of tech that foreshadows the company’s vision for an Assistant-led future.
Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Sonos has announced a partnership with Danish design brand HAY to bring Australian consumers the HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
As someone who’s a big fan of the company’s hardware, it feels like Sonos is dropping the ball in 2018 when it comes to software.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current smart security setup.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
Foxtel has unveiled the updated arrival of Foxtel GO.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist. Technologically advanced ovens are now the norm and home chefs are reaping the benefits, plating up both local and international fare, much to the delight of family and friends.
Apart from offering a wide range of services and competitive pricing, ISPs must offer quality technical and customer support, and bill clarity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Sonos pushes back Google Assistant support for its smart speakers to 2019
- Sonos announce HAY for Sonos One Limited Edition Collection
- PAX AUS 2018: Alienware isn't looking to sell a gaming smartphone just yet
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?