Ultimate Ears have added a new, large, portable speaker to their lineup.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Amazon has announced Australian availability for the Amazon Echo Show 8.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
Panasonic have announced they won't be launching any new TVs in Australia this year.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
Hisense's have cleaned house and shown off a streamlined 2020 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- Samsung’s second-gen 8K TVs are cheaper and slimmer
- Sonos unveil Arc soundbar and more
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
- Hisenses' latest salvo of 4K TVs launch in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?