The JBL Link Bar combines a soundbar with Google Assistant and Android TV, but not without major drawbacks.
JBL are launching their Android TV-powered Link Bar in time for Father's Day.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Samsung have announced local pricing for the latest incarnation of their lifestyle focused Frame TVs.
JBL have announced their latest and greatest party speaker: the JBL Flip 5.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- The BeoVision Harmony feels like a sign of things to come
- LG's first 8K OLED might the prettiest and priciest TV in Australia
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
- IKEA's first set of Sonos speakers are finally available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?