Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
If you feel like your home theatre experience would benefit from a bigger or better screen, Australian EOFY is a great time to drop the cash on one.
If the Sonos Beam was pitched as an entry-level solution, the Sonos Arc is a natural next-step.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
Amazon's first car-focused Echo smart speaker is now available for preorder in Australia.
Where Samsung’s debut 8K TV started at around AU$13999, the company’s 2020 cohort comes in a little cheaper depending on which way you go.
Sonos are retiring the older Playbar and Playbase soundbars in favor of the new Sonos Arc.
A simple, affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting with a fully featured hardware/app combo lets you mix sound, play media, and more without costly A/V gear.
UA’s new DAW (think Logic, audio/MIDI) is tied to the company’s Thunderbolt audio interfaces, but it’s attractively rendered, sounds fantastic, takes analog emulation to the nth degree, and offers infinite undo/redo. It’s also embryonic. Once mature, it could give Pro Tools and Logic a run for their money.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
These mini hi-fi systems are the best we've reviewed in the last 12 months.
These are the best Blu-ray players you can buy from the last year.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
- Amazon’s next Echo display might be a wall-mounted control panel
- A new Sonos product arriving in March. Could it be a smaller Move?
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?