With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Home Entertainment - Features
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
We review systems from Orb Audio, Onkyo, and Yamaha, each priced less than $1000.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
Across Samsung’s entire television and audio range was one clear trend. Televisions, computer monitors, sound bars and even sound systems from Samsung will all curve on the basis of improved performance.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Lenco is a brand that started out in the 1940s making high-end turntables, so it knows a thing or two about sweet sounding audio. In the present day, the company is moving into the multiroom, Hi-Fi business, introducing a range of wireless speakers t...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
The NBA Finals are coming up this week (Friday 11am in eastern Australia), and those of you that have a subscription to NBA League Pass and a Chromecast dongle attached to your TV might be wondering how to watch games using that setup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCData Migration AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCProcess Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - Cisco UCSWA