With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Home Entertainment - Features
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
We review systems from Orb Audio, Onkyo, and Yamaha, each priced less than $1000.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
Across Samsung’s entire television and audio range was one clear trend. Televisions, computer monitors, sound bars and even sound systems from Samsung will all curve on the basis of improved performance.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
Lenco is a brand that started out in the 1940s making high-end turntables, so it knows a thing or two about sweet sounding audio. In the present day, the company is moving into the multiroom, Hi-Fi business, introducing a range of wireless speakers t...
The 2014 World Cup has kicked off! Even if you’re happy to sacrifice sleep like us, life can get in the way; work, commutes, driving, and ill-timed commitments are a few disruptions. The following is a guide to help you stream the World Cup when out ...
The NBA Finals are coming up this week (Friday 11am in eastern Australia), and those of you that have a subscription to NBA League Pass and a Chromecast dongle attached to your TV might be wondering how to watch games using that setup.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther