Here are our picks for the year’s best TVs and Home Entertainment tech.
Home Entertainment - Features
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
Wedged between Computex and CES, this year's IFA had plenty to offer in terms of major announcements and reveals. Brand by brand, we've rounded them up.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
The technical details of HDR can be a bit cofusing to wrap your mind around. If you’re an everyday consumer, you’ve probably got a lot of questions. Here are some answers.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
Here’s the slightly-longer version of everything you’ll want to know about OLED TVs.
Here’s a quick run-down of everything you’ll want to know about QLED TVs.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
ESET Smart Security Premium
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
ESET Internet Security
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Tivoli PAL BT
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Technology is revolutionising the way we do things and that includes in the kitchen where a wealth of must-have gadgets and appliances are the making life easier for home cooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: Sonos move forward with Google Assistant for the Sonos One, open to adding Bixby
- CES 2019: Hisense showcase 8K and a MicroLED showpiece of their own
- CES 2019: Australia is about to get a taste of Hisense's new soundbars
- CES 2019: TCL will bring their 8K Mini LED TV to Australia in 2019
- CES 2019: Hisense headline Australian range with revamped Series 9
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?