Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
Home Entertainment - Features
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
Wedged between Computex and CES, this year's IFA had plenty to offer in terms of major announcements and reveals. Brand by brand, we've rounded them up.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
It’s no longer enough to just have the best picture quality. Aspects of the experience like UI, UX and streamlined integration with the other connected apps and services are becoming an increasingly important part of the picture.
The technical details of HDR can be a bit cofusing to wrap your mind around. If you’re an everyday consumer, you’ve probably got a lot of questions. Here are some answers.
Here’s the quick explanation of everything you’ll want to know about MicroLED TVs.
Here’s the slightly-longer version of everything you’ll want to know about OLED TVs.
Here’s a quick run-down of everything you’ll want to know about QLED TVs.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
We got our hands on Apple's new HomePod smart speaker. Here's a peek at what to expect.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
The Note 9 is three devices in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 2 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 5 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Panasonic releases DP-UB9000 Blu-ray player
- Foxtel updates Foxtel GO
- LG's 2018 TVs get smarter from today with Google Assistant and Alexa support
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?