It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
Home Entertainment - Features
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
With each new Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Samsung continues to talk up the potential and capability of its assistant Bixby. Lets put that to the test.
Apple unveiled its new TV+ video streaming service, but there's a lot we don't know about it.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the impending wave of 8K TVs.
If you’ve paid attention to any of the home entertainment news coming out of this year’s CES, you may have TV manufacturers like Sony talking up a new AV feature called IMAX Enhanced.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
Here are our picks for the year’s best TVs and Home Entertainment tech.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
Wedged between Computex and CES, this year's IFA had plenty to offer in terms of major announcements and reveals. Brand by brand, we've rounded them up.
Here’s a quick buyers guide that covers what each major TV brand in Australia is selling, and how much it’ll cost you.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- IKEA's Sonos-powered SYMFONISK lamp-speaker gets confirmed for Australia
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?