Samsung are bringing the lion's share of their CES lineup to Australia this year. Here's everything you need to know about every part of the company's new 2020 range of QLED TVs before you buy in.
Home Entertainment - Features
If you’re looking to buy big-name, high-end TV in 2019, the question you’re faced with isn’t OLED vs QLED. It’s 4K vs 8K.
I played every game available on Samsung’s Smart TVs so you don’t have to
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
If you feel like your home theatre experience would benefit from a bigger or better screen, Australian EOFY is a great time to drop the cash on one.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
Sure, it’s a boring purchase but not all HDMI cables are created equal. Here are five of the best.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re in the market for a portable speaker, plus our picks for the best portable speaker you can buy in 2019.
This month, PC World is excited to partner with Zero Latency VR. You and seven of your friends will have the chance to win tickets to this experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
- Amazon’s next Echo display might be a wall-mounted control panel
- A new Sonos product arriving in March. Could it be a smaller Move?
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?