The 10 most interesting projectors available.
Home Entertainment - Features
Boost your audio experience with the free MixTape.me, Mojo, SharePod, and TuneUp, among other downloads and services -- whether you use iTunes or not.
We've put together a guide to make sure you aren't left behind by the digital television changeover.
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
The budget Blu-ray player market is heating up and it has never been a better time to make the switch to the high-definition format. We've checked out the top five budget Blu-ray players and picked out the best of the bunch.
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Choosing a suitable set of high quality speakers doesn't have to be a difficult process. Sure, there are plenty of choices on the market but by working out what you will use the speakers for -- and where you are going to be using them -- you will be ...
Some of us are blessed with giant speaker setups, $6500 projectors and dedicated home theatre rooms. Those who aren’t have to struggle by on far more modest systems for watching movies, sometimes employing a PC and flat-screen monitor. It is still po...
In 2008 the television markets for both plasma and LCD technology shifted dramatically. LCD television prices dropped 40 per cent in 2007 and this fall continued in 2008. However, the global ‘credit crunch’ led manufacturers to hold off on normal pri...
Plasma vs LCD? What is high definition? We walk you through the process of picking up a new flat panel LCD or plasma television.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
The second part of our DIY home theatre series covers the selection of an A/V receiver, which powers your speakers and allows you to connect multiple audio and video devices simultaneously.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTSearch Engine Optimisation SpecialistWA
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- CCData ModellerACT
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTAEM Developer - Mid LevelOther
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT