Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
YouTube's new live TV service will make TV mobile, flexible, easy, competitive and super profitable for Google.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
The Nvidia Shield TV, a $200 media streamer and gaming box, doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's okay.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
Plex Media Player is now available to everyone, as is the Plex experience which is now on Kodi.
The change is a bit of an about face for Google, which is opting to bank on its successful Chromecast name for all supported hardware.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA