Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
YouTube's new live TV service will make TV mobile, flexible, easy, competitive and super profitable for Google.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
The Nvidia Shield TV, a $200 media streamer and gaming box, doesn't appeal to everyone, and that's okay.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
Plex Media Player is now available to everyone, as is the Plex experience which is now on Kodi.
The change is a bit of an about face for Google, which is opting to bank on its successful Chromecast name for all supported hardware.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Analyst- Governance, Compliance, Strategy, AssuranceOther
- FTLotus Notes Developer X 3Other
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCApplication Developer - DatastageVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCRisk and Compliance Coordinator-BathurstNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSenior Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTControls Advisor - SAP GRCOther
- FTEconomic AnalystACT