"Bird Box", "Murder Mystery," "When They See Us" and more available for free now, along with the first episodes of hit TV shows such as "Stranger Things" and "Grace and Frankie."
In some ways, the original Nvidia Shield TV is everything you’d hope would be considered standard by 2020. Now, it’s got some new competition in the form of its successor: the new Nvidia Shield TV.
Following on from the arrival of the second-gen Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro in other markets late last year, the graphics giant are now looking to launch both streaming hubs in Australia.
Nvidia spokespeople told PC World that the company was in talks with Apple to bring their TV+ app to the Android TV streaming hub.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Foxtel's streaming box now supports Netflix through a dedicated app.
The third iteration of the Telstra TV feels more like an evolution than a revolution.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Some of Netflix’s most popular movies and TV shows are streaming for free
- Nvidia are keen to get Apple TV+ on the Shield TV
- Nvidia double down on power users with Shield TV refresh
- Google's next Chromecast Ultra may have a remote and smart TV UI
- Foxtel's Now streaming box scores itself a Netflix app
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?