"Bird Box", "Murder Mystery," "When They See Us" and more available for free now, along with the first episodes of hit TV shows such as "Stranger Things" and "Grace and Frankie."
Media Streamers - News
Nvidia spokespeople told PC World that the company was in talks with Apple to bring their TV+ app to the Android TV streaming hub.
Following on from the arrival of the second-gen Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro in other markets late last year, the graphics giant are now looking to launch both streaming hubs in Australia.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Foxtel's streaming box now supports Netflix through a dedicated app.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
Fetch has announced the addition of a new beIN Sports Pack that includes three beIN Sports channels.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Some of Netflix’s most popular movies and TV shows are streaming for free
- Nvidia are keen to get Apple TV+ on the Shield TV
- Nvidia double down on power users with Shield TV refresh
- Google's next Chromecast Ultra may have a remote and smart TV UI
- Foxtel's Now streaming box scores itself a Netflix app
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?