Optus is offering a deal on its new Optus Internet Entertainer plans that bundle nbn Internet as well as a Standard Netflix subscription.
Media Streamers - News
Fetch TV has expanded its channel offering adding 8 new FAST channels to its line-up.
"Bird Box", "Murder Mystery," "When They See Us" and more available for free now, along with the first episodes of hit TV shows such as "Stranger Things" and "Grace and Frankie."
Following on from the arrival of the second-gen Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro in other markets late last year, the graphics giant are now looking to launch both streaming hubs in Australia.
Nvidia spokespeople told PC World that the company was in talks with Apple to bring their TV+ app to the Android TV streaming hub.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Foxtel's streaming box now supports Netflix through a dedicated app.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Telstra customers can now access Australia’s newest sports streaming service, Kayo, by adding it to their home broadband or post-paid mobile account.
Kayo Sports is a new, multi-sport streaming service powered by Fox Sports Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports.
Fetch has announced the addition of a new beIN Sports Pack that includes three beIN Sports channels.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Anyone with a Plex Pass subscription can now get at their media libraries from Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive (personal) with Plex Cloud.
Google-owned YouTube has announced plans for a streaming TV bundle that includes all four major networks, ESPN, Disney, and others for $35 a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optus is offering a deal on its Internet Family Entertainer plans with Netflix
- Fetch TV adds 8 new free channels to its line-up
- Some of Netflix’s most popular movies and TV shows are streaming for free
- Nvidia are keen to get Apple TV+ on the Shield TV
- Nvidia double down on power users with Shield TV refresh
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?