Sonos has shown off their first Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker.
Home Entertainment - News
Google have refreshed their smart speaker lineup with the new Nest Hub Max.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
Bang & Olufsen have announced their first soundbar.
If you’re looking for a Twitch app on the app store for Samsung’s latest QLED TVs, I have some bad news: it’s no longer available on the app store.
LG's first 8K TV goes on sale in Australia this week. Here are the details.
JBL are launching their Android TV-powered Link Bar in time for Father's Day.
Samsung have announced local pricing for the latest incarnation of their lifestyle focused Frame TVs.
JBL have announced their latest and greatest party speaker: the JBL Flip 5.
JBL's Link Bar is half soundbar, half Android TV and finally available for purchase in the US and the UK.
Hisense have finally detailed when their first soundbars for the Australian market will arrive and how much they'll cost.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Creative Technologies are looking to carve out a new niche for themselves with the Stage Air soundbar.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 3 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 5 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Sonos bet on Bluetooth with new Move speaker
- Google's Nest Hub Max is a heavy-duty Home Hub
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
- Bang & Olufsen announce their first soundbar
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?