Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Home Entertainment - News
Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Spotify Australia has announced a partnership with Google that’ll see Premium Family account owners gifted a free Google Home Mini.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
IKEA and Sonos have officially confirmed that their first collaboration will be available in select Australian IKEA stores later this year.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
The Sonos One (Gen 2) features Bluetooth LE connectivity, a faster processor, and more memory.
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Music is now streaming on Alexa in Australia & New Zealand
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
- Sonos are finally bringing the Google Assistant to their smart speakers
- TCL has announced when their first 8K TV will be coming to Australia and New Zealand
- Spotify teams up with Google Home Mini
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?