Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
Home Entertainment - News
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
Although Hisense spent much of their press conference talking about their upcoming ULED TVs, their booth at this year's CES showed off both the company's first 8K and MicroLED TVs.
Hisense has confirmed it'll be bringing its new soundbars to Australia in 2019.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
TCL has officially detailed what the first wave of its 2019 offering for Australian consumers will look like.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG is finally ready to offer its long-rumored "rollable" OLED TV to consumers, announcing the OLED R.
After dropping some details on their 2019 TV a few days ago, LG officially unveiled its first 8K OLED TV.
As far as debuting the latest version of their cutting-edge MicroLED TV, Samsung couldn't have chosen a better stage than this year's CES.
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- Sonos announces local availability for Sonance collab
- Youtube Music comes to Sonos
- CES 2019: Sonos move forward with Google Assistant for the Sonos One, open to adding Bixby
- CES 2019: Hisense showcase 8K and a MicroLED showpiece of their own
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?