Samsung on Wednesday said it would start streaming some 3D movie trailers over the Internet, establishing a new way for consumers to view 3D content on TV sets.
Home Entertainment - News
Samsung has brought out its first portable Blu-ray 3D player, as well as 3D TVs priced starting at US$1,099, in an effort to make 3D products accessible to buyers.
Remember when MTV debuted in 1981 with VJs, the on-air music equivalent of record-spinning deejays?
If there was any hope left that The Beatles' music would appear on iTunes in this lifetime, Yoko Ono just killed it.
Oh, that Microsoft. She's such a tease.
Well, now we know why Amazon's stock of Kindle 2 e-readers evaporated so quickly. Just hours after I wrote about the devices being out of stock, Amazon announced a new model of its popular e-reader. The device, called simply the Kindle, is available ...
Amazon launched two new Kindle e-readers priced at $139 and $189 late Wednesday, with the cheaper version a Wi-Fi-only e-reader and $10 less than the Wi-Fi-only Nook.
Amazon.com's announcement late Wednesday that it will launch a new version of its Kindle e-book reader in August could further stoke a price battle between major players in the e-reader market.
The storage capacity of Blu-ray discs is doubling, with companies including Sharp, TDK and Verbatim preparing to launch new discs that can store up to 100GB of data.
Amazon took it's time with its latest Kindle-and that time has paid off in spades.
3D TV shipments are on the rise with the availability of more TV models and increasing movie and sports content in 3D, research firm DisplaySearch said on Wednesday.
The ABC's iView catch-up television service is now available on Sony's Internet-connected BRAVIA televisions and Blu-ray players.
Face it, consumer loath digital rights management restrictions on content. Here are six ways the latest Hollywood DRM scheme, Ultraviolet, can suck less.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies this morning launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6″ e-ink screen.
Japan's Sharp plans to enter the increasingly competitive e-book reader market later this year with a device that can read a new e-publishing file format of its own, it said Tuesday.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTIT Contract Analyst/ ManagerOther
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- FTApplications Specialist LeadOther
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Java DevelopersVIC
- FTMaster SchedulerOther
- CCCisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFOWA
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- TPBusiness System AnalystQLD
- CCJava Developers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTSenior Penetration TesterACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - DNSVIC
- FTDesktop Support EngineerOther
- CCSolution Architect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCCisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFOWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD