LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Home Entertainment - News
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Online streaming and Internet TV company, Netflix, has launched its service globally, simultaneously bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. The company made the announcement – and the service went live – dur...
The Australian appetite for on demand television will hit a high point this holiday season according to a new study by Paywizard.
Netflix, Stan and Presto: no matter the service, Telstra wants its brand to be synonymous with streaming video on demand.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Samsung is the latest manufacturer to become FreeviewPlus certified. Its range of smart TVs, including its newly released SUHD, 4K models, will allow users to access Catch Up services through the interface of the TV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer, FX, Low Latency, Pricing, TradingOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW