iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Home Entertainment - News
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Logitech has released a new wireless speaker compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers. The UE Mini Boom crams a lot of new technology, like NFC and modular pairing, into its small, affordable price-tag.
The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
LG will be showing off what it claims to be the world's first 21:9, 105in curved LCD television at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in January. LG says that its 105UB9 LCD TV is, so far, officially the largest TV with a curved screen ...
Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
The Game Masters exhibition is arriving at Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum, turning the venue into a video game arcade which will house more than 100 playable games for a six-month period.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Apple didn't unveil an Apple TV update alongside the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s on Tuesday, but the company is reportedly working on a new Apple TV for an October launch, with a software update for the product expected next week.
Western Digital's NAS-optimised 'WD Red' drives are now available in 2.5-inch models at 750GB and 1TB, and a new 4TB model pushes up the maximum capacity of the existing 3.5-inch range.
LG has confirmed that its new, high-end televisions will be available for widespread purchase imminently, with the new 55EA9800 curved OLED and the 55LA9700 and 65LA9700 in stores around Australia in just a few weeks.
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Spotify is introducing a new cloud-based feature for premium subscribers designed to make it easy to start to play music on your mobile device, then push the stream to wireless home speakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Sonos reveals Sonos One, an Alexa-enabled speaker that will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT