Bang & Olufsen have introduced a new member to its family of portable speakers, Beoplay P6.
Home Entertainment - News
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
Following off the arrival of the Echo, Echo Dot and Echo Plus in February, Amazon are now bringing the Echo Spot to Australian customers.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG have confirmed Australian pricing and availability details for their first smart speaker and five new soundbars alongside a new partnership with UK-based industry brand Meridian Audio.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
JBL have added a third product to their growing range of smart speakers: the JBL Link 300.
Reports say that Apple will be looking to cutting manufacturing orders of their HomePod smart speaker as they move to introduce a smaller and cheaper version following weaker-than-expected sales.
Panasonic has announced its 2018 line-up of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players, including an upgraded HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) processor with the latest chipset for a thrilling home entertainment experience.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Approximately six months after debuting the speaker at last year's IFA, Panasonic has announced Australian launch details and pricing for its first smart Hi-Fi Speakers with Google Assistant built in.
Google is rolling out a series of new experiences for the Aussie Google Assistant so families with kids can learn, play and stay entertained.
Panasonic has detailed their latest "Hollywood-tuned" OLED offering, due to come to the Australian market in 2018.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
Audible is now available on Sonos, allowing users to listen to their favourite audiobooks while accomplishing a variety of activities in their homes.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- IKEA's Sonos-powered SYMFONISK lamp-speaker gets confirmed for Australia
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?