Samsung is going all-out in its push into Australian homes, launching a swathe of home audio products to sell alongside its 2013 TV line-up. The company is introducing new home theatre systems, increasing the number of soundbars that it will sell, an...
Home Entertainment - News
Following months of fevered rumor and speculation, Microsoft finally took the veil off the Xbox One, a console that furthers Redmond's efforts to take over your entire living room experience. The new system will come packaged with an updated version ...
Microsoft is making a big play for the living room with a new Xbox console that marries games with live TV, Internet browsing, music and Skype.
Tomorrow Microsoft will reveal the next generation of Xbox console. So we've taken a look at what to expect from the fabled Xbox 720.
Not one to be upstaged by fierce rival Samsung, LG has introduced a swathe of new TVs onto the Australian market for 2013. The company is doubling-down on two new technologies -- Ultra HD, and OLED -- and isn’t afraid of showing off its commitment.
Samsung has jam-packed the Galaxy S4 with fancy features, but there’s one that stands out in making the new handset attractive to anyone who’s looking to buy a new phone and a TV in the near future.
Australian video-on-demand service Quickflix will offer episodes of Game of Thrones for online streaming hours after they are broadcast in the US, after a deal was sealed with the show’s creator HBO.
You may not realise this when you first look at it, but Intel's Next Unit of Computing (or simply, NUC), is a powerful computer that's perfect for a huge range of exciting applications. It's a computer that is centered around an Intel Desktop motherb...
Warner Bros. Entertainment is planning to be the first distributor in Australia to release its Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows with a free bonus: the UltraViolet movie streaming and download service. Importantly, the cloud-based video streaming s...
SBS has re-launched its SBS 2 digital TV multi-channel, alongside a unique service that will stream entire original series online as soon as the first episode is broadcast on TV.
In the brightening light of renewed competition from established Smart TV heavyweights Samsung and LG, Panasonic has unveiled its 2013 range of VIERA LED-LCD and plasma TVs. The range is made up of a total of 25 models: 19 LED-LCD and six plasma. Siz...
Harman/Kardon has a long and distinguished history of making excellent audio equipment -- whether it’s something as simple as a pair of computer speakers, or a high-end home cinema receiver/amplifier.
Bowers & Wilkins has a new loudspeaker out, and it’s not designed to sit in your living room next to an expensive amplifier and turntable --it’s better suited to your balcony, patio or your swimming pool.
Sonos has, in the last year, completed what is now a comprehensive wireless home speaker line-up. It’s got the PLAY:5, SUB, PLAYBAR, and the little PLAY:3. The PLAY:3 is the cheapest Sonos speaker you can buy, and it's just as powerful as any of the ...
Foxtel’s Go app, originally made for the iPad, has had a makeover -- it’s now also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Foxtel announced the new app as part of its 2013 programming launch in an event at Sydney’s Fox Studios.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Sonos reveals Sonos One, an Alexa-enabled speaker that will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCMobile Applications DevelopersACT
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTAccount Business Management Officer/Operations ManagerACT
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther