Google have announced that the their search engine and Google Assistant are now capable of quickly delivering sports news, scores, scheduling and even jokes.
Home Entertainment - News
B&O Play have announced their Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with a seasonal range of limited edition, premium headphones and speakers inspired by the vibrant and powerful colours of the ocean.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its 2018 television lineup at the company’s First Look New York event at the American Stock Exchange.
Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
Ultimate Ears has recently announced the WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection, the latest line up to join the Ultimate Ears family of portable, waterproof, go-anywhere speakers.
HomePod review roundup: 'Room filling,' 'best-in-class' sound, but Siri is 'embarrassingly inadequate'
The first HomePod reviews are in, and while it excels as a speaker, its smarts leave much to be desired.
Following this week's launch of Amazon's Alexa and their Echo smart speaker range, Sonos has announced their Australian owners of their Sonos One smart speaker won't gain access to the smart assistant until later this year
Following on from the announcement that Amazon will finally be bringing their Alexa voice assistant to Australians, Apple has now detailed plans to launch its own smart speaker locally.
Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
BenQ has announced the CineHome W1700 DLP 4K HDR home cinema projector, bringing the 4K home cinema experience to all audiences at a sensible cost.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Logitech has announced a new addition to its audio range, with the MX Sound speaker set to bring Bluetooth audio to the desktop.
Telstra has officially unveiled its latest foray into the homes of Australian consumers, announcing the Telstra TV 2.
The Sonos One won’t be exclusive to Alexa, the speaker will incorporate Google Assistant in 2018.
Bose has introduced the SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker, its smallest, most rugged, portable speaker yet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- IKEA's Sonos-powered SYMFONISK lamp-speaker gets confirmed for Australia
- Samsung show off their shiny new 2019 QLEDs
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?