You may not realise this when you first look at it, but Intel's Next Unit of Computing (or simply, NUC), is a powerful computer that's perfect for a huge range of exciting applications. It's a computer that is centered around an Intel Desktop motherb...
Home Entertainment - News
Warner Bros. Entertainment is planning to be the first distributor in Australia to release its Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows with a free bonus: the UltraViolet movie streaming and download service. Importantly, the cloud-based video streaming s...
SBS has re-launched its SBS 2 digital TV multi-channel, alongside a unique service that will stream entire original series online as soon as the first episode is broadcast on TV.
In the brightening light of renewed competition from established Smart TV heavyweights Samsung and LG, Panasonic has unveiled its 2013 range of VIERA LED-LCD and plasma TVs. The range is made up of a total of 25 models: 19 LED-LCD and six plasma. Siz...
Harman/Kardon has a long and distinguished history of making excellent audio equipment -- whether it’s something as simple as a pair of computer speakers, or a high-end home cinema receiver/amplifier.
Bowers & Wilkins has a new loudspeaker out, and it’s not designed to sit in your living room next to an expensive amplifier and turntable --it’s better suited to your balcony, patio or your swimming pool.
Sonos has, in the last year, completed what is now a comprehensive wireless home speaker line-up. It’s got the PLAY:5, SUB, PLAYBAR, and the little PLAY:3. The PLAY:3 is the cheapest Sonos speaker you can buy, and it's just as powerful as any of the ...
Foxtel’s Go app, originally made for the iPad, has had a makeover -- it’s now also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Foxtel announced the new app as part of its 2013 programming launch in an event at Sydney’s Fox Studios.
As a general rule, we love Sonos speakers here at PC World. We’ve tried the PLAY:3, PLAY:5 and SUB -- each has impressed us, despite their universally high price tags.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, is recalling a range of its portable DVD and media players dating back to November 2009 due to fire risks posed by the internal batteries.
Foxtel is retiring its Showtime and Movie Network subscription cable TV packages, and replacing them with a unified cable and streaming service it is calling Foxtel Movies & Premium Drama.
Sonos has updated its Controller app for iOS devices bringing AirPlay style streaming.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
LG has brought out two new personal video recorders (PVRs) with 2D and 3D Blu-ray playback and recording, targeting buyers who want an all-in-one digital video player for their TVs.
Early adopters who spend $25,000 on Sony's 84-inch Ultra High-Definition BRAVIA TV will have a handful of movies to watch on it as soon as it's plugged in -- in the US, at least.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC