The new Sony BDP-S370 Blu-ray player packs quite a punch in terms of performance and features. It's an ideal companion for an HDTV.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
The Telstra T-Box is a personal video recorder (PVR) with a 320GB internal hard drive and two high-definition digital television tuners. The T-Box, due for release later this month, also has access (when connected to the Internet via Telstra's BigPon...
The JVC RV-NB50S BoomBlaster (AKA JVC RV-NB50 Kaboom!) is a portable music player of the truck-sized, ghetto-blasting variety equipped with two subwoofers.
The LG HR599D is a high-definition HDD recorder with a 500GB hard drive, twin digital HD television tuners and the ability to play Blu-ray discs. The HR599D Twin HD Recorder / Blu-ray Disc Combo also comes with integrated Wi-Fi (802.11n) and a front-...
The Sony RDR-HDC500 (AKA Sony RDR-DC 505) is an HDD/DVD recorder with a 500GB hard drive capable of recording in Full HD.
Like the Sony BDP-S570, the Samsung BD-C6900 is a 3D Blu-ray disc player that's packed with interesting and useful features. It can connect to the Internet via wired or wireless networking to access video-on-demand content from a wide range of provid...
At first glance, the Sony BDP-S570 Blu-ray player seems perfect: It costs a reasonable US$225. It prepares discs for playing in record time. It incorporates a video search engine and plays Internet video from a multitude of sites. It's 3D-ready (via ...
The Revo Heritage Deluxe is a distinctive retro-looking DAB table radio with built-in Wi-Fi and the ability to play podcasts and internet radio. It can also act as an iPod dock. The 70s-styled device is bigger and more expensive than we think it need...
The ASUS SBC-06D1S-U is an external Blu-ray drive designed for PC-based home theatre systems. In addition to playing Blu-ray discs, it is also a capable DVD burner. (This is a function that many external BD drives lack.) Alongside its DVD burning cap...
LG's FB164DAB is a mini hi-fi system with an internal DAB+ digital radio tuner. It has stereo bookshelf speakers with good mid-range and treble reproduction, although there is no lower bass extension and music begins to distort when higher volumes ar...
Kogan seems to love slashing the price of its products. When the Kogan Blu-ray Player Full HD 1080P first appeared, it cost just $299.
Sony's USB Media Player (SMPU10) is the company's belated answer to the Western Digital WDTV. It allows you to quickly and easily transfer digital media files -- such as music, movies, photos and camcorder footage -- from your PC's hard drive to a TV...
The Orb Audio People's Choice home theatre system is a set of five satellite speakers and a powered subwoofer.
Sharp's HT-SB400 is a soundbar that is designed to boost the sound quality of the company's latest LCD televisions such as the Sharp LC40LB700X.
The Sharp Aquos BD-HP22X is a bare-bones Blu-ray player that offers little in the way of extras. Indeed, its official Web page has to resort to "Full High-Definition 1080p" to pad out the features list (hate to break it to you guys, but all Blu-ray p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther