The Samsung HT-BDS200 soundbar is a stylish and well-built home theatre system with a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray disc player. It may be a bit large and imposing if you are pairing it with a smaller screen, but it is a good match wit...
Home Entertainment - Reviews
The Pure EVOKE-2S is an eco-friendly digital radio that receives both digital audio broadcasts (DAB) and FM signals. It's marketed at people who want a digital radio for the kitchen, but you can use this model pretty much anywhere around the house. P...
The Compro T1000W media streamer supports a comprehensive range of formats and wireless network streaming, it includes a TV tuner, and has multiple video outputs. The media streamer doesn’t have any internal storage, but you can add a SATA desktop ha...
The TDK iVibe is an iPod dock with two flat-panel speakers, a large LCD screen and an alarm clock function. If you’re looking for a slim, wall-mountable dock, the TDK iVibe is worth considering.
TDK's NX-08CD mini hi-fi system is stylish and has an impressive array of inputs for those with a multi-format music collection.
Much like animals, some Blu-ray devices are more equal than others. The Panasonic DMR-BW750 Blu-ray recorder is the latest superior model to ‘hog’ the BD limelight; boasting a 250GB inbuilt hard drive, twin HD digital tuners and H.264 video recording...
The Kogan Digital Radio with Wi-Fi and iPod dock has the widest range of features included in any of the digital radio we've reviewed, plus it is also one of the cheapest. Unfortunately, it suffers from a few design and construction flaws.
Panasonic's SC-PT875W home theatre system swaps out the SC-BT207W’s Blu-ray disc player for a standard DVD player. It's still on par with the Panasonic SC-BT207W for sound quality and it also has wireless rear speakers, plus its lower price makes it ...
The OXX Classic DAB+ digital radio is a complete music solution for your home or office — it allows you to listen to both analog and digital radio as well as a huge range of Internet radio stations. Music streaming from a PC is a breeze once Wi...
The Pure EVOKE Flow is a DAB+ compatible digital radio with integrated Wi-Fi networking, a battery port and auxiliary inputs. While it's not as full of features as other digital radio players, its construction is second to none.
The Panasonic SC-BT207W is a pre-built home theatre system that provides an easy way to add surround sound and Blu-ray disc playback to your flat-screen television. It’s got plenty of useful features for the digital enthusiast, and flaws in its sound...
Western Digital's WD TV Mini high media player might be small, but it can be used to access most types of video, audio or photo files from a USB external hard drive. Though lacking HDMI, the WD TV Mini is a perfect match for older televisions or thos...
Logitech's Z520 stereo PC speakers are relatively expensive. The sound they produce is worth the outlay, though; good treble and mid-range response make for accurate and lively musical reproduction. The lack of a subwoofer means the system is suited ...
The LG BD390 Network Blu-ray Disc Player is a BD player with a difference -- integrated wireless networking, no less. Having beaten Sony’s impending suite of next-gen offerings to the post, it’s officially the first Blu-ray player to boast built-in W...
The Noontec Moviedock A6 is a media streamer that lets you display stored digital data on your TV. It can be used to play movies, listen to music or view photos in a variety of file formats, including most HD video codecs. With its fuss-free setup, e...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTQA LeadNSW
- CCApplication ArchitectQLD
- FTFinance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW