Don't know what to buy your dad this Father's Day? Let PC World Australia help find you the best Father's Day gift. From Google's excellent Nexus 7 tablet to Bowers & Wilkins stylish P3 headphones, we've found something for every type of father!
Home Entertainment - Roundups
If you want to record TV, or play digital TV on an old TV set, you'll want a set-top box or personal video recorder. We've consolidated all our PVR reviews here for easy access.
If you want to watch a movie that will make your new Full HD LED or plasma TV look good, you'll need a Blu-ray player. We've rounded up all our Blu-ray player reviews in one place.
If you want to watch 3D movies on your new TV, you'll need a 3D Blu-ray player. We've rounded up every single 3D Blu-ray player available in Australia that we've reviewed.
If you've got a big LCD or plasma TV, it would be a shame not to spoil it with some high quality Full HD Blu-ray movies... and for that, you need a Blu-ray player. We've picked out what we think are the best Blu-ray players in Australia so far this y...
If you want to buy a device to bring your old analog TV into the 21st century, a digital TV set top box is the easiest way to go about it. All you need to do is plug it into your TV antenna and connect it to your TV, and you'll have future-proof acce...
If you want to watch downloaded movies, play music or watch slideshows on your TV, the best way to do it is to buy a media streamer. These dedicated boxes hook up to your home network and TV to display all the shared files you've got, and can also pl...
Panasonic's Blu-ray players may not have the same diverse feature-set [[artnid:380360|as Sony's]], but they're still great at playing Blu-ray and DVD movies. Panasonic also makes an excellent range of Blu-ray digital TV recorders with internal hard d...
Sony makes great Blu-ray players and hard-drive-based digital TV recorders. We've put together a roundup of all our reviews from 2010 and 2011 -- so if you're looking for help choosing a Blu-ray player, read through and you should find something good...
Buying a Samsung Blu-ray player from last year right now is a great value purchase -- they're very cheap and are likely to get even cheaper with new models coming out in April and May. We've put together a list of every Samsung Blu-ray player that we...
If you've got a shiny new TV and a Blu-ray player, but want to play back music or photo or video files from your PC or notebook, a media player is the way to go. You can load up these devices with media files and easily access them, or you can connec...
If you're admiring your shiny new 3D TV but don't have any tri-dimensional content to play on it, we'd strongly suggest picking up a 3D Blu-ray player and some 3D Blu-ray movies. Each major manufacturer -- we're talking LG, Sony, Panasonic, and Samsu...
2010 was a busy year for home entertainment products.
HD PVRs and Blu-ray recorders are hard drive-equipped entertainment systems that let you record television in high-definition. Most models come with useful additional features, including 1080p DVD upscaling, inbuilt digital TV tuners, multimedia supp...
For the past few years, Sony and Panasonic have been at the forefront of Blu-ray technology. The format was developed and pioneered by Sony, which makes them a top authority on the subject. Panasonic, meanwhile, has introduced many firsts into the Au...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- YouTube launches streaming TV service with 40 channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther