Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
Home Entertainment - Slideshows
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
Sony had a lot to show off at their recent 2018 AV showcase. Here's what we saw.
Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
We got our hands on Apple's new HomePod smart speaker. Here's a peek at what to expect.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up being a disappointment.
So, you’ve finally decked out your home theatre with a Blu-Ray DVD player, and you’re ready to stock up on a collection of stunning Blu-Ray films. But who are we kidding? For every blockbuster or Hollywood classic that we’ll be watching, we’ll have to sit through countless replays of the same kids’ movies first. So we’d better make sure they’re good.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Two removable end speakers take you from 2.1 to 4.1 surround sound
Creative Labs has just announced the availability of a couple of new amplifier products for mobile devices and desktop computers that are designed for those of you who care about audio. It's a welcome return from the company that used to be front of mind in the PC and portable audio scenes.
Google Chromecast is a small media streaming device that can be purchased from JB Hi-Fi and Dick Smith Electronics for $49. It's a simple device that can be used to stream YouTube and other content to your TV. Here's what it comes with.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now rock out to Apple Music on Roku devices
- Complete guide to the new AirPods Pro 2
- Apple Music adds DJ mixes in spatial audio
- Friday Night Baseball on Apple TV+ will be free for the first 12 weeks of the season
- Apple TV+ makes history at wild Oscars ceremony
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?