Sony has announced the X-Series of portable Bluetooth speakers tuned to play any kind of music and with added portability and weatherproofing.
Harman and Samsung have released the JBL PartyBox, a large, portable, party speaker, with dynamic light show, Karaoke mode and IPX4 splash protection.
The Home Pod mini has gone from a cheaper alternative to the center of Apple's smart home. Here's everything you need to know about Apple's newest smart speaker.
Apple’s first smart speaker just met a sudden, surprising end, but it was one we could see coming.
The “Premium only” error that Spotify Free users saw while trying to cast music to Google Assistant-powered speakers was just a bug, Spotify says.
The Huawei partnership with acoustics giant, Devialet, which first spawned the Huawei Sound X speaker, has now released its successor, the Huawei Sound.
An upcoming and slimmed-down Echo smart screen might act as a “command center” for your smart devices, according to an unconfirmed report.
A recent FCC filing from Sonos hints at a compact portable speaker, although there’s been chatter about wireless headphones, as well.
Your Amazon Echo speakers and Ring devices may already be enabled to join Amazon’s new, neighborhood-wide Sidewalk networks, but you can turn Sidewalk access off using a single setting.
The Poly Sync Family is a new line of smart, USB and Bluetooth speakerphones that use proprietary microphone technology to track the talker, not the noise.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' performance deep-dive: Intel gets back in the game
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?