Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Amazon has confirmed that the newly-announced Echo Studio and a revamped Echo and Echo Dot will be coming to the Australian market.
Australian IKEA shoppers can finally get their hands on the first two Symfonisk Wi-Fi speakers.
Even if the portability of the Move ends up a little undercut by the weight involved, it still up to most of its potential: it’s a Sonos that moves - for good and ill.
Sonos has shown off their first Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker.
Google have refreshed their smart speaker lineup with the new Nest Hub Max.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
Bang & Olufsen have announced their first soundbar.
The JBL Link Bar combines a soundbar with Google Assistant and Android TV, but not without major drawbacks.
The Apple iPhone is a feature-laden, highly capable device that meets the needs of the majority of owners but when it comes to data management its operating system can be both confusing and time consuming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Amazon continue their quest to offer Alexa in every form-factor imaginable
- IKEA's first set of Sonos speakers are finally available in Australia
- IFA 2019: Sonos bet on Bluetooth with new Move speaker
- Google's Nest Hub Max is a heavy-duty Home Hub
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?