Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
Samsung's latest lineup of Dolby Atmos soundbars is getting a little bolder with a pair of new high-end options.
Sonos' portable speaker is getting a new coat of paint.
Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
If the Sonos Beam was pitched as an entry-level solution, the Sonos Arc is a natural next-step.
Amazon's first car-focused Echo smart speaker is now available for preorder in Australia.
Sonos are retiring the older Playbar and Playbase soundbars in favor of the new Sonos Arc.
Sonos are making it a little easier to listen to the radio through your connected speakers and launching their own in-app music streaming offering.
35 per cent of professionals feel “frustration, irritation and annoyance” due to bad audio. And yet, while organisations have rushed to enable remote work policies over half (51 per cent) of organisations still only allow certain teams to order headsets or headphones.
So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A Google Nest Hub might join you for your next hotel stay
- JBL's first 9.1-channel soundbar launches locally
- Samsung adds to soundbar lineup with Q950T and Q900T
- The Sonos Move is now available in Lunar White
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?