Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
If you’ve been reticent or reluctant to buy into the hype up till now, the Sonos Beam is a product that does everything it can to push you over that line.
LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
For those unwilling or unable to make the jump to OLED just yet, LG’s SK85 Super UHD TV is a richly-realised, albeit utterly-conventional, alternative.
Juniper Research has found that the adoption of voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Assistant will be a key factor behind smart home growth, with 275 million voice assistant devices used to control smart homes by 2023.
The JBL 300 abandons the experimentalism found in the rest of the Link range, and delivers predictably solid results in lieu of it.
Sonos have introduced their third home entertainment-focused speaker, the Sonos Beam.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
Minus the proper, promised integration with Google Assistant or Alexa, the 2018 E8 OLED positions LG as an AV player that’s still in the lead when it comes to image quality but not necessarily as sharp when it comes to other, broader aspects of the home entertainment package.
Apple have released a free software update that promises to improve their HomePod smart speaker through new support for stereo pairs and a new multi-room audio via AirPlay 2.
3SIXT has revealed its new range of wireless speakers rolling out across Australia and New Zealand.
Following reports that a woman in the United States had a conversation with her husband recorded and sent to an employee, Amazon have moved to assuage security concerns around their Amazon Echo smart speaker.
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Voice Assistant use to grow 1000% to reach 275 million by 2023, Juniper says
- Sonos introduce cheaper, smarter Sonos Beam soundbar
- Computex 2018: ASUS mesh router with built-in Alexa smart speaker confirmed for Australia
- Apple update HomePod for Stereo Pairing & Multi-Room Audio via AirPlay
- 3SIXT expands into speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?