Audio brand JBL have announced Australian pricing and availability for their new Link series of smart speakers.
The pitch for the latest addition to Bose’s portable SoundLink sub brand isn’t too complicated. In essence, it’s pretty much the same pitch found in all Bose speakers. It’s portable audio - done by the experts and made easy.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
With the Sonos One, Sonos are betting that - no matter your AI assistant of choice - you’ll still be interested in great sound quality. More than that, they’re betting that you trust the Sonos brand enough that you’re willing to buy in even without the smarts up-front.
As long as you don't care about music quality, the Mini is a welcome addition to the Google Home smart speaker family.
Logitech has announced a new addition to its audio range, with the MX Sound speaker set to bring Bluetooth audio to the desktop.
For a total asking price of less than AUD $3500, the Panasonic’s EX600U series of Ultra HD HDR TVs and HTB688 soundbar promise to deliver vibrant 4K home entertainment experiences, a intuitive smart TV interface and an extra degree of flexibility sometimes not found in low-end TVs.
The Sonos One won’t be exclusive to Alexa, the speaker will incorporate Google Assistant in 2018.
Bose has introduced the SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker, its smallest, most rugged, portable speaker yet.
Sony has launched the MUTEKI V90DW, a powerful new audio system that brings together brilliant lighting feature options and excellent sound quality to create an immersive listening experience.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will probably want one. Yes Christmas is coming and yes, it’s $250. That’s not cheap. So is it worth buying?
This is a very down and dirty comparison of low-end audio performance on the Apple iPhone 7 and the Google Pixel XL as recorded on a Sony Xperia XZ phone!
Now perhaps I wasn’t the target market when Ultimate Ears launched their UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker. I don’t like partying, the music is always too loud and people can’t hear my witty quips. I’m normally standing uncomfortably at the bar, drinking endless torrents of house bubbles.
The Jam Rewind and Braven 105 are two small, durable Bluetooth speakers that offer good sound and several distinctive features.
This speaker's price tag, sound, and feature set are appealing enough, but it's all undermined by a distinctly mediocre app.
Find out how these 2 reviewers were able to make significant improvements to their small meeting effectiveness
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Sonos reveals Sonos One, an Alexa-enabled speaker that will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTest LeadOther
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther
- FTOffice 365 SpecialistOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTProblem Management AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Data EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager - SalesforceNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTChange Manager - Part TimeOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTApplications ManagerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD