Your Amazon Echo speakers and Ring devices may already be enabled to join Amazon’s new, neighborhood-wide Sidewalk networks, but you can turn Sidewalk access off using a single setting.
The Poly Sync Family is a new line of smart, USB and Bluetooth speakerphones that use proprietary microphone technology to track the talker, not the noise.
Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The Halo’s integrated RGB lighting can sync with your tunes or help you set the mood.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
Samsung's latest lineup of Dolby Atmos soundbars is getting a little bolder with a pair of new high-end options.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 4 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 5 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- One of the last Beats Pill+ speakers Apple ever made goes on sale today
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?