Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The Halo’s integrated RGB lighting can sync with your tunes or help you set the mood.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Following Samsung's lead in the space, JBL are now offering a 9.1-channel soundbar of their own.
Samsung's latest lineup of Dolby Atmos soundbars is getting a little bolder with a pair of new high-end options.
Sonos' portable speaker is getting a new coat of paint.
Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
- Huawei delivers a new Sound
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?