Sonos has shown off their first Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker.
Google have refreshed their smart speaker lineup with the new Nest Hub Max.
Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
Bang & Olufsen have announced their first soundbar.
The JBL Link Bar combines a soundbar with Google Assistant and Android TV, but not without major drawbacks.
JBL are launching their Android TV-powered Link Bar in time for Father's Day.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
JBL have announced their latest and greatest party speaker: the JBL Flip 5.
JBL's Link Bar is half soundbar, half Android TV and finally available for purchase in the US and the UK.
Hisense have finally detailed when their first soundbars for the Australian market will arrive and how much they'll cost.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- One of the last Beats Pill+ speakers Apple ever made goes on sale today
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?