In the very near future all cars will have built-in USB ports. Some do now, but until that future becomes a full-blown reality you can either wait or take matters into your own hands with this do-it-yourself mod.
Home Entertainment - Tutorials
Reader Anibal is looking to outfit his PC with a Blu-ray drive and wants to know if there's any good, low-cost (or free) software for watching Blu-ray movies.
Despite a few seriously annoying bugs, the Windows 7 version of Windows Media Center is without a doubt the best yet.
Here are your most likely options, from the best to the worst, if you want to hook up your desktop PC or notebook to your TV.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
HDMI, RCA, S-Video--sorting through the alphabet soup of audio/video cables can be difficult.
I've made no secret of my love for Windows Media Center, but for months I've been living with a glitch that almost drove me to TiVo.
John Gumbs asked the PC World forum why you can only change a DVD drive's region a limited number of times.
Google encourages its engineers to spend 20 percent of their time working on projects that aren't necessarily in their job descriptions. The corporate philosophy that spawned Google products like including Gmail and Google News has perhaps had its gr...
Kurt asked the Answer Line forum about buying a PC for his home theater
If you're the kind of person who insists on handpicking a road-trip playlist rather than just setting your music player to shuffle, you were born for radio, baby. Fortunately, you don't have to let your daily life get in the way of your broadcasting ...
Question of the week: Do upscaling DVD players improve the picture on HDTVs? Answer: Probably, but there's no guarantee.
You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
As more people turn to e-readers, which are particularly handy for travel, a variety of screen guards and cases have hit the market, as have accessories such as clip-on lights and decorative decals. We looked at a variety of them this month.
You've bought the HDTV. You've set it up, plugged everything into it. Maybe you've even calibrated it for the best possible picture. But you're not done yet: fiddling with a few more settings can further complement your viewing experience.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Foxtel Now's new streaming device launched weeks after TelstraTV
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperOther
- FTWLM Hanna Data ModellersACT
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- FTHOGAN Technical ConsultantOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTPower BI /SQL DeveloperOther
- FTImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTICT Security AnalystACT
- CCDesktop/Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTBusiness Analysts - apps developmentACT
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- CCDatapower DeveloperACT
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD