The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
India reportedly has rejected Apple’s plan to sell refurbished iPhones in the country, a blow to the company’s hopes for growth there.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
If you exist in an environment that contains dust, water or a higher-than-usual chance of impact damage then you’ll either need a special rugged phone or a rugged case to put your phone in.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
The U.S. government has managed to access the iPhone used by San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook, bypassing a passcode that had the FBI stymied for several weeks.
The iPhone SE is like the iPhone 5s... But it's also not like the iPhone 5s.
Apple today replaced the iOS 9.3 update with a new version after the original crippled some older devices last week.
Apple can't yet boast of significantly longer battery life in devices, but the company is looking to change that.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Android N’s developer preview just rolled out, and brought with it several features found in iOS—only updated.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSolution DesignerVIC