Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
iPhone Centre - Features
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
Is Apple's rumored "mediapad" entertainment device a threat to Amazon's Kindle e-book reader? I think it is, but the only people who may care are current Kindle owners, some of whom may end up wishing they had waited on their purchase.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Despite Apple's formal opposition and upcoming 3.0 firmware, users still seek jailbroken iPhone advantages -- and developers deliver
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
Google Ventures Rich Miner recently predicted at a conference in Cambridge, Mass., that a significant number of people will disconnect from the wired Internet in 2 to 3 years, abandoning their computers for mobile devices.
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
While some corporations have worried about the ability to secure and manage iPhones used by their workers, Forrester Research Inc. says three major companies are successfully deploying thousands of the Apple Inc. devices.
Skype's mobile VoIP for the iPhone delivers where it matters: on voice quality.
Rumors are percolating about the next-generation iPhone, particularly after Apple offered a sneak preview< last week of its upcoming iPhone 3.0 software. If the reports are true, the upcoming iPhone may prove to be a major upgrade of the current mod...
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- TPFrontend Developer (React)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTProgram Learning Capability Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- CCPega TesterVIC
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA