Apple is ready to test push notifications, one of the most anticipated features of the upcoming iPhone OS 3.0.
iPhone Centre - Features
As the Apple World Wide Developers Conference approaches and the company prepares to roll out a new version of the iPhone operating system, the Mac rumor sites have been buzzing about what a next-generation iPhone might bring to the market.
Being a mobile phone reviewer, I often get asked the question: "Should I buy a BlackBerry or an iPhone?" In fact, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve been asked that question, I probably wouldn’t be writing this article.
Is Apple's rumored "mediapad" entertainment device a threat to Amazon's Kindle e-book reader? I think it is, but the only people who may care are current Kindle owners, some of whom may end up wishing they had waited on their purchase.
Here's a selection of favorite forbidden -- but useful and fun -- iPhone applications on Apple's banned list.
Despite Apple's formal opposition and upcoming 3.0 firmware, users still seek jailbroken iPhone advantages -- and developers deliver
Apple may have sold 1 billion apps through the App Store, but there are only 10 which are must-haves for my iPhone
Google Ventures Rich Miner recently predicted at a conference in Cambridge, Mass., that a significant number of people will disconnect from the wired Internet in 2 to 3 years, abandoning their computers for mobile devices.
iPhone enthusiasts from around the Web offer their visions for the next-gen iPhone
While some corporations have worried about the ability to secure and manage iPhones used by their workers, Forrester Research Inc. says three major companies are successfully deploying thousands of the Apple Inc. devices.
Skype's mobile VoIP for the iPhone delivers where it matters: on voice quality.
Rumors are percolating about the next-generation iPhone, particularly after Apple offered a sneak preview< last week of its upcoming iPhone 3.0 software. If the reports are true, the upcoming iPhone may prove to be a major upgrade of the current mod...
We take a look at the handsets trying to knock Apple's iPhone off its perch. Sony Ericsson, RIM, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG all have touch-screen-equipped mobile phones on the market.
How does a mobile/handheld game play on the morning commute? Let's find out.
iPhone applications are proliferating like rabbits, but not all of them are great. In fact some can get you into hot water.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- TPProject Manager - Student Management SystemVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTTechnical Agile BAOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther