What did the Mac do to deserve this? Lately it seems as if Apple management is giving its Macintosh platform short shrift, instead favoring its younger, sexier mobile devices, also known as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iPhone Centre - Features
With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
It's finally here! After weeks of buggy and crash prone betas, the Gold Master version of Apple's newly renamed mobile Operating System has been seeded to developers. Just from using the GM the past day I can already safely say it is a great bit more...
Multitasking is a common, even expected activity--both in our daily lives and in our gadget-driven lives. Steve Jobs freely acknowledges that Apple has been late to the multitasking party, but that's changing with iOS 4.
During today's introduction of the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs detailed that the upcoming device will make use of what Retina display.
Steve Jobs took the wraps off Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 4, at the Worldwide Developer Conference this morning, but Australians will have to wait until they can get their hands on the latest Apple gadget. While US consumers only have to wait u...
Apple's App Store approval process has always been a bit controversial because of the level of control the company holds over what types of applications are allowed in. Initially, there were concerns that Apple rejected apps because they duplicated f...
Apple is expected to announce its fourth-generation iPhone hardware on Monday that will include a forward-facing camera that can be used for video chat, allowing real-time wireless videoconferencing.
One of the prevailing themes at the Computex conference this week is the coming onslaught of Android-based tablets. The iPad is leading the tablet charge--selling more than two million units in less than two months since its initial launch, but some ...
It's almost that time of the year again -- no, not Christmas, Easter or Anzac Day, but Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), which is expected to feature the unveiling of Apple's fourth-generation iPhone.
A few weeks ago I asked readers what they'd say to Steve Jobs, if they have the opportunity to email him. I promised to forward any emails onto Mr. Jobs himself.
After months of groaning with disappointment watching US consumers get their grubby mitts on Apple's latest phenomenon, Aussies can finally rejoice -- the iPad is here! Set to launch on 28 May in Australia, Apple's attempt to create a new category of...
Apple's long-awaited iPad hits Australian shelves at the end of May, and a clutch of creative apps promise to make it a must-have gadget for illustrators and digital artists.
By now, you've probably read about the next-generation iPhone prototype drama. US blog Gizmodo obtained what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
The iPhone OS 4.0 isn't expected to unveil until sometime next month -- possibly coordinated with the release of the fourth-generation iPhone -- but a glimpse of the beta reveals a number of features iPhone owners will be pleased hear are on the way....
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Analyst / Reporting Analyst - $496.00 per dayOther
- FTSolution Architect- SAP S/4 HANA - Orange NSWOther
- FTBusiness Analysts - apps developmentACT
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Analyst - ERP implementationOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- TPICT Project ManagerWA
- FTAutomation Tester/Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPProject OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystQLD
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPProgram ManagerACT
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTUI / UX DesignerOther
- CCSix Sigma Process Improvement Consultant (Black Belt) - Sydney - TelcoNSW
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- CCIncident/Service ManagerNSW
- CCGraduate Reporting/Monitoring AnalystQLD
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTHOGAN Technical ConsultantOther