Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
iPhone Centre - News
Continued complaints by iPhone owners about fast-draining batteries have prompted Apple to ask some users to install power-logging software on their smartphones in an effort to diagnose the problem, according to messages on the company's support foru...
Google told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission that Apple did indeed reject the Google Voice application from the iPhone store, despite contrary statements from Apple.
Apple's increasingly popular App Store has been flooded with a wide number of applications related to Swine Flu since the initial H1N1 outbreak in March, but very few of the apps were actually useful.
Lenovo Mobile is designing handsets for China's national 3G mobile standard that will sell for as little as US$150, but its high-end handset made to rival the iPhone is not one of them, the company said Wednesday.
The iPhone hacking faithful can now unlock and jailbreak their original iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iPod Touch 1G devices with the much-awaited PwnageTool 3.1. Unfortunately, the hacking tool does not yet support the iPhone 3GS or the new iPod Touch, but ...
CitySourced, a startup formed by well-connected political action site FreedomSpeaks.com, will let US citizens use a smartphone like Superman's phone booth and help save the day in their city.
A smartphone application coming to the US this fall could help drivers use GPS to detect speed traps, cameras at red lights and more than 200,000 related alerts based on a database of locations compiled with updates from drivers.
More applications for enterprise users may become available for the iPhone with a new developer tool from Novell.
RealNetworks yesterday launched its Rhapsody music-streaming application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, after what the company said was a "smooth process" of back-and-forth with Apple.
Apple yesterday issued a pair of updates that patched 10 vulnerabilities in its iPhone software and four in its QuickTime player program.
The suspense is finally over: Apple's hotly hyped 09/09/09 event has come and gone, leaving us only with the inevitable task of analysing it till our "i" keys collapse with exhaustion.
Take a deep breath: Skype isn't working so great on the iPhone right now. But a fix should be available by Wednesday evening in Apple's App Store.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took the stage at a company event for the first time since October 2008 to introduce new iPhone software, a revamped iTunes, reduced iPod Touch prices and a video camera slipped into the iPod nano.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs took the stage at his company's iPod event today, the first time he has appeared in public since October 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst | Six Month Contract |Immediate StartQLD
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTSolution Architect - Cisco PrimeOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD