Vodafone has said excess charges incurred by some of its iPhone 3G customers were the result of a standard billing practice.
iPhone Centre - News
Apple maintained Wednesday that its latest iPhone software update improves connections to 3G networks, but users continued to say otherwise.
Some Vodafone iPhone customers got a rude awakening when they were hit with hundreds of dollars in excess charges due to a data billing error.
Apple is blaming a problem with overheating iPods in Japan on faulty batteries, the company said in a statement Tuesday.
Qantas has launched a new web service designed to take advantage of the iPhone's touchscreen functionality.
Apple updated the iPhone's software Monday afternoon, but according to first reports posted to the company's support forum, the new 2.0.2 firmware has not fixed users' 3G reception problems.
Competitors to Apple in the smartphone market claim the iPhone is lifting sales of their products rather than eating up their market share.
Sales at Apple's iPhone App store have reached US$1 million (AUD$1.13 million) a day after just over a month of operation.
Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Monday confirmed that the company has a "kill switch" it can flip to remotely disable potentially malicious applications that have been downloaded to any iPhone.
IBM's Lotus Domino Web Access software, also known as IBM Lotus iNotes, will bring your Lotus e-mail, calendar and contact details to the |Apple iPhone 3G.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has given MobileMe to the executive who heads iTunes, part of a shake-up over the sync service's public problems since its launch last month, according to a memo sent to company employees earlier this week.
Apple has issued a point release upgrade for its iPhone and iPhone 3G products to version 2.0.1 of the firmware, weighing in at a hefty 249MB.
After three weeks of testing and reviewing Apple's new iPhone 2.0 firmware and an iPhone 3G for use in large businesses, analyst firm Gartner said the device can be supported by IT shops -- but only for a narrow set of uses such as voice, e-mail, Web...
Apple will open its second Sydney retail outlet in Chatswood next weekend.
Apple yanked an application Thursday from its online App Store that would have let iPhone owners share its cellular data connection with a notebook.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTTest Analyst, TOSCAOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther