Apple extended an olive branch to subscribers of its MobileMe online sync service today by apologizing for problems during last week's opening and adding 30 additional days service to all accounts.
iPhone Centre - News
Only five days after its official launch, the iPhone 3G has been hacked.
Apple announced today that it sold its 1 millionth iPhone 3G worldwide on Sunday, three days after the launch, adding that more than 10 million applications from the App Store had been downloaded since late last week.
Apple Monday claimed its new App Store delivered more than 10 million downloads to iPhone and iPod touch owners in the three days since its launch last Friday.
Apple patched 13 vulnerabilities in the iPhone and iPod touch last Friday, including several it had fixed in Mac OS X or the Safari Web browser as long ago as March.
Pent-up demand for a faster iPhone, sated starting on Friday when the second-generation 3G phone debuted, will result in a "tsunami" of purchases in the next 90 days, a research firm reported Friday.
Apple started selling its new iPhone 3G Friday, with crowds reported in locations from Tokyo and Europe to New York City, where the new faster phone went on sale at 8 a.m. local time.
Andrew Maddox is still using the first generation of Apple's iPhone, but he wasted no time this week in getting his business e-mail pushed to the device.
Apple fans who bought their iPhones before Friday's splashy iPhone 3G rollout have a new reason to upgrade their software: It's buggy.
Optus has offered only limited numbers of prepaid iPhone 3Gs for sale today, with some customers eager to get an iPhone having to sign up to cap-based plan on either a 12- or 24-month contract. Optus announced prepaid plans for the iPhone last week.
Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak will be in line all Thursday night to buy an iPhone 3G, but he said most of his friends with the original device aren't ponying up for the new one.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed Wednesday that the iPhone will feature more than 160 games when the company launches its App Store service this week.
After much anticipation, the iPhone 3G was released internationally this morning.
Oracle is jumping on the iPhone bandwagon, releasing Business Indicators, the first in a planned wave of applications for the red-hot mobile device.
Apple opened its App Store Thursday with more than 550 applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, about a fourth of them free.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- India has shot down Apple's plan to sell refurbished iPhones
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCFunctional Business Analyst ? CanberraACT
- CCHR / Org. Development Business Analyst - Large Telco Contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Security SpecialistSA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Programme AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTEPMO Support AnalystWA
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityVIC
- TPChange ManagerACT
- TPProgram Delivery Manager - Health LISQLD
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- TPProject Director | Long term contractQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- FTPronto Systems / Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW