Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Kids and Toys
Raytheon Australia and Questacon, Australia’s National Science and Technology Centre have marked 10 years of partnership by announcing the development of the ‘Engineering in Elementary’ program for Australian schools.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
These cute robot toys are unique on their own, but they pack a secret.
Dungeons and Dragons is coming to your smartphone and other devices with D&D Beyond.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
Some presents arrive and take your breath away. As a tech reviewer it’s usually a TV or phone. But none of them can compare to the Gizmo Totz place mat. Just one look at it screamed, “Genius!”
In recent years, Australia has been ranked #1 globally for bullying on social media showing that parental monitoring is not enough. The internet is a great place to learn, be entertained, share and communicate, but not so great at protecting against bullying.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors. The aim is simple: to make money by exchanging one currency for another at an agreed price.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sphero roll out with new $80 Mini
- Raytheon Australia and Questacon team up to bring ‘Engineering is Elementary’ to schools
- Family Zone ready new cyber safety tool for parents
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Meet SwapBots, an augmented-reality toy that pairs with the iPad
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?