There are a lot of good reasons for upgrading as soon as possible, but there are also a lot of good reasons to wait.
If this were just about the processor, the new MacBook Pro would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
Apple's new music player is music to my ears.
Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success.
It was 20 years ago today when Steve Jobs launched the iconic iPod and changed the world.
Apple has added more than 250 new playlists to prepare for the Voice Plan.
Apple is reportedly planning a major update to the MacBook Air, with a new design, display, and processor.
No Mac utility will save you more time and frustration in overcoming major macOS navigation omissions.
Apple will offer a new High Power Mode for the 16-inch MacBook Pro with the M1 Max processor.
Don't know whether to buy the AirPods (2nd gen), AirPods (3rd gen), or AirPods Pro? Here's how they stack up.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Events over the past 18 months have highlighted just how inherently valuable technology has become for educators. From the remote delivery of classes and classwork notes and facilitating communication and collaboration between isolating students, right through to the expanded resources available by being able to access education from anywhere, technology is delivering both resilience to the education sector, and generating better outcomes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
- A new High Power Mode is the best reason to splurge on an M1 Max MacBook
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?