Apple's tracking devices work too good at the things they're not supposed to be used for.
The simple app rests on top of a constantly updated database that lets it inform you of the newest versions of everything you use.
The Mac would be so much better if it were just a little more like the iPhone.
Control your lights with Siri and the Home app with these smart lighting solutions.
In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about what the app store does right and what it gets oh-so-very wrong, and what we as customers need to do to get the most out of it.
Trading in your old phone or tablet will not earn you as much as it did last week, especially if it's an Android device.
Apple has partnered with Unidays in the U.S. to verify education discounts for purchases.
Why the Green Bubble Kerfuffle misses the point of why iMessage exists—and how Apple could do better
A number of new iPhones and iPad models could be on the way at Apple's upcoming spring event.
A smart plug is an easy and inexpensive way to control the lamps and small appliances in your smart home.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The best HomeKit-compatible smart light bulbs
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- Apple’s spring event comes into view with iPad, iPhone filings
- The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- Google Play Games for Windows PCs kicks off in limited beta
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?