In an interview in arch design magazine Wallpaper, former Apple chief design officer Jonny Ive reminisces on advice given to him by Steve Jobs.
In just a few weeks, Apple's annual fall cavalcade of new products will begin with the iPhone 14 event. And you're going to notice a new trend.
Apple should be willing to let go of a little control and share some of its wealth with its employees.
With the M2 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air already on shelves, all eyes have turned to Apple's desktop offerings, namely the Mac Pro and Mac mini.
Apple and Sir Jony Ive have finally split, with the two parties agreeing to end the $100 million consulting agreement signed in 2019.
One of the shining tenets of the Apple rumour mill is that timing is not your problem. Apple AR headset and self-driving car are "behind".
The latest update for the Chrome browser on the Mac is an important one: According to Google, it includes a critical security fix for an exploit that exists in the wild.
Apple's development of its own 5G modem has reportedly failed, which means the company will need to lean heavily on suppliers for the iPhone 15 generation in 2023.
When Apple launched the M2 chip in the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air at WWDC, there were few changes from the M1.
After a rare bit of candour from Tim Cook, we have more reason to believe Apple's long-awaited Apple AR headset will arrive sooner than later.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
- Why Apple’s new line-up will be its biggest ever — literally
- Apple needs to actually follow Microsoft’s lead for once
- M1 Mac Pro reportedly scrapped as Apple plans M2 push
- Apple has reportedly cut all ties with design legend Jony Ive
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?