iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
You’ve been on social media telling us why you didn’t but any of Apple’s new products. We talk about your comments and respond with a few of our own on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Learn how to change your keyboard layout and language in macOS 11 Big Sur.
Apple is fighting an epic battle against accusations of anticompetitive behavior; just how much will it give up?
Apple is facing many accusations of anticompetitive behavior, which means that the company may have to change the way it does business with the App Store and other assets.
Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features and updates.
Protect your data from any hackers and creeps. It's really quite easy to set up.
Apple has hired former Google AI research scientist Samy Bengio to help improve Siri.
There are a lot of awesome new products things for sale right now in the Apple Store, but they're not all worth buying. Here are the ones you should avoid.
Some analysts predicted a bad second quarter for Apple. The Macalope points out (one again) that their predictions did not match reality.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The next MacBook could have white bezels to match the iMac
- Adobe is dropping PostScript Type 1 font support. Be prepared for the change
- Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?