You can use a third-party utility to set a schedule and other controls for Time Machine backups. And the utility is free.
The iOS and iPadOS 14.5.1, macOS 11.3.1, and watchOS 7.4.1 updates contain security patches along with an App Tracking Transparency fix.
Apple is very careful about how it talks about its products but a lot can be deciphered if you look at their words closely.
British startup Rockley Photonics has revealed that Apple is its biggest client, and it could have huge implications for the Apple Watch.
IFixit's examination of the AirTag tracker shows that there's just enough room for Apple to have added a keyring hole.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple is on track to deliver its first foldable phone in 2023, with an 8-inch display.
Apple has a bunch of new stuff on sale that Macworld readers would normally jump at the chance to buy. Here's why they didn't.
A new report claims that Apple is gearing up to release a higher-quality tier of its Apple Music service as well as the third-generation AirPods.
Apple launched a major update to every OS it makes, the second quarter was a monster, and the rest of the Spring Loaded announcements went up for sale.
Apple’s AirTag tracking device is used to help you find valuable items. It's really easy to set up. Here’s how to set up an AirTag.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The next MacBook could have white bezels to match the iMac
- Adobe is dropping PostScript Type 1 font support. Be prepared for the change
- Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?