Apple has reportedly begun production of the next-generation of Apple silicon due later this year.
macOS 11.3 Big Sur brings system support for the HomePod mini stereo pairs, but many problems remain.
Macs may cost more on paper, but PCs can have costs that aren't always calculated. The Macalope explains.
Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing precious family events, OWC Copy That helps free up internal iPhone or iPad storage space while protecting your valuable content.
Apple has launched a new tool for Apple TV that uses your iPhone's TrueDepth camera to calibrate the color on your TV. Here's how to use it.
iOS 14.5 adds a new feature that gives you more control of how apps track your behavior.
A new feature in iOS 14.5 makes mask-wearing a lot more convenient for those who use an iPhone with Face ID.
The update includes improved support for iPhone and iPad apps on M1 Macs, new Safari features, and more.
Time Machine can use APFS for backups starting in Big Sur, but that seems to prevent networked backups. Here's the fix.
Now that the Spring Loaded event is over, let's look at what Apple has in store for the rest of the year.
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Highly regarded video editing and conversion software, VideoProc, helps users post-process and reduce the file size of any video without quality loss. But that isn’t all it offers. VideoProc also has a built-in recorder that makes it easy to record desktop or iOS screens without restrictions on video length, and it also offers some premium features and tools for free.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Adobe is dropping PostScript Type 1 font support. Be prepared for the change
- Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- How to change the AirTag battery
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- You can now order pizza with App Clips
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?