Apple now sells three phones that can all be considered affordable. But even if you have enough to buy the most expensive one, should you?
Macworld - Features
The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
With WWDC rapidly approaching, we've put together our iPadOS wishlist.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
Apple’s newest phone shouldn’t be a match for the best Android phones. But is it?
On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Apple's new $1,799 laptop features a tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster memory, and new graphics that boost its performance.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
The iPhone SE gives you far more for your money than any other iPhone.
Apple’s new $399 phone supports Haptic Touch, but oddly, not on notifications. There is a workaround, though.
Thinking of scoring the new iPhone SE through Telstra? Here are the plans you'll want to know about.
There are technically a ton of cases available for the new iPhone SE since it has an identical body to the iPhone 7 and 8, but these tower over the rest.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple is finally selling refurbished iPhone XRs—but you really shouldn’t buy one
- Macworld's June digital magazine: iPhone SE review; exclusive guide to Apple TV+
- The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- Fitbit is exploring an algorithm to detect coronavirus infection before symptoms show up
- The iPhone 12 might not include EarPods in the box and that’s OK
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?