After cutting some configurations of the 21.5-inch 4K iMac, Apple has now discontinued production of the iMac Pro.
Macworld - News
Apple has confirmed that there's no default music setting in iOS 14.5, but it's beginning to teach Siri which apps we like to use.
World Hearing Day is March 3, and Apple is taking the opportunity to promote hearing health.
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has made a few predictions for the iPhone in 2022 and beyond.
A new French law stipulates that smartphone and laptop makers need to add a repairability score to every product sold in the country
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
USB-C compliance is tricky, and some powered hubs or docks have caused damage to certain Macs.
Collect a new Apple Watch Activity badge, do special Fitness+ workouts, and a lot more during Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day.
A new report from Jon Prosser says a new mini Mac Pro is in the works as well as a colorful iMac redesign.
If M1 Macs are performing too many writes on the SSD, that could lead to drive problems down the road.
Fitbit is launching a new Mindful Method series featuring sessions from Deepak Chopra as part of its Premium subscription.
The refurbished store is a good way to save on the 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro with more memory and higher-capacity SSDs than the standard configurations. You can get a refurbished model with a 2TB SSD and 16GB of memory for $1,949. That's a $350 savings ...
Security researcher Red Canary has discovered a new malware target at Macs running both Intel and M1 chips but there’s a twist.
A new Bloomberg report says Apple is working on a MagSafe battery pack for the iPhone 12 but production issues might derail its release.
Users of the $50 Chromecast with Google TV can download the Apple TV app to the device and get access to Apple TV+ show such as Ted Lasso, The Morning Show, Palmer, and The Snoopy Show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues iMac Pro as signs point to imminent M1 launch
- Apple says you can't switch the default music app in iOS 14.5 after all
- Apple shares early results from its Hearing Study
- The future of the iPhone: A folding screen, 5G SE, and notch-less Pro may be on the way
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?