When Apple launched the M2 chip in the new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air at WWDC, there were few changes from the M1.
Macworld - News
After a rare bit of candour from Tim Cook, we have more reason to believe Apple's long-awaited Apple AR headset will arrive sooner than later.
In an interview, Apple CEO Tim Cook says he "could not be more excited about the opportunities in the [AR] space. Sort of stay tuned and you will see what we have to offer."
MIT CSAIL found that the M1 implementation of Pointer Authentication can be overcome with a hardware attack that the researchers developed.
Apple has made significant progress on the project, to a point where it could be revealed to the public "within the next several months."
Apple is aware and reportedly working on a fix.
Fortnite fans can once again play on their iPhone free of charge, if they're willing to jump through a few hoops.
Developers and Swift Student Challenge applicants will be chosen at random
All the products and software updates to look forward to at Apple's June WWDC Keynote that kicks off its developers conference.
Wondering which iPad is best? We discuss iPad sizes, processor speeds, price tags and more in our iPad buying guide.
New partnership with Microsoft and Google marks World Password Day by working together to eliminate passwords once and for all.
Apple reaches class-action settlement over ‘decreased performance.’
Wondering which Mac to get for making music? We compare the entire range
Is iCloud Keychain enough or should you use a separate password manager? We look at several worthy alternatives.
If you want a 10-foot cable, start saving.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Researchers find new vulnerability in Apple’s M1 chip
- Apple’s headset takes a huge step toward becoming a reality
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?