You can check to see what commands are in your history at any time by running the history command.
Macworld - News
With a small investment, you can connect a Mini-DisplayPort Apple monitor over USB-C to a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
According to a report from 9to5Mac, citing sources familiar with the matter, Apple is internally testing a new display that will have an Apple SoC inside.
Apple has expanded Music's lossless and spatial audio tracks to Android, but only for "compatible" devices.
Live Text is a new feature in macOS Monterey that allows you to use the text in an image. Here’s a look at how Live Text works on the Mac, using the Public Beta on macOS Monterey.
Not every site is the right size for your eyes. You can set up Safari to open sites you frequent to a larger size.
A new Google Maps feature will let users see how crowded trains and busses are before they even get to their stop.
Apple released a bunch of operating system updates. We talk about what’s in those updates and how it affects you in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple on Wednesday released macOS Big Sur 11.5, an update to the Mac operating system. The release comes a couple of days after Apple released iOS 14.7, watchOS 7.6, and tvOS 14.7.
Apple is expanding its lineup with well-known gaming brands.
The Washinton Post has reported that some iPhones may have been targeted with Pegasus spyware, but yours is likely OK. If you're paranoid, however, there's a way to check.
Apple has acknowledged a bug in iOS 14.7 that blocks the ability of some Touch ID iPhones to unlock the Apple Watch.
Get more information about the plants, animals, and landmarks inside your pictures with Apple's new AI-powered Visual Look Up tool.
If you are trying to access text in images—whether documents, photos, or forms—you have many options available, including a new one that's included in the upcoming macOS Monterey.
Oops, you accidentally deleted a text message that you absolutely must have! All hope is not lost, though recovering it might be tricky.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOSâ€™s Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?