The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype i...
Mobile Advisor - Features
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over ...
Finally, the wait is over. Australians can get their hands on Apple's newest iPhone when it launches on 11 July. The good news is, the iPhone 3G has more features and capabilities than the original model.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Last week's announcement of a standard for femto cells took a lot of people by surprise. How did it happen so fast, and how important will it be? And are there other issues that might cause problems in future?
With the release of Apple's iPhone SDK now come and gone, and the enhanced IT-oriented capabilities planned for the next major iPhone device and software update now unveiled, it's clear that iPhones are going to be corporate mainstays. Still, at its ...
Apple's new enterprise focus for the iPhone has promise, but the company has to work through a number of software and hardware issues before the device is widely adopted for use in the corporate environment, according to analysts.
Apple's announcement of a next-generation 3G iPhone wasn't a big surprise for most people at Monday's World Wide Developers Conference. But the low prices at which the new models will debut -- US$199 with 8GB of memory and US$299 with 16GB -- certain...
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The iPhone has always been an unusual product in the Apple line-up. Apple announced the iPhone months before the device went on sale, something the Cupertino, Calif. company never does.
Imagine how different the computing world would be if IBM had used proprietary chips in the original PC, rather than off-the-shelf components. The PC clone market would never have happened, and IBM, rather than Microsoft, might have emerged as the le...
You say you want a revolution? Coups like Apple's iPhone usually come with a few twists and turns. Relive the first-generation iPhone's brief life in news.
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTPageUp BAOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)SA
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC