The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today announced three initiatives to promote increased consultation, transparency and accountability in its radiofrequency spectrum planning and management.
Mobile Advisor - News
A startup says it can give subway riders wireless Internet access that's faster than most home broadband in the US.
The US seems to be moving closer to a goal of using mobile handsets to accomplish financial transactions and make purchases as several competing market players align on both technology and objectives, according to research company In-Stat. Although 2...
A Japanese company has taken a leaf from bank ATM security by launching a portable hard drive that comes with its own built-in PIN keypad.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific introduces breakthrough 3.5G-enabled mobile companion - Lifebook U1010.
Alienware Thursday launched the Alienware High Definition Media Server, which the company said provides 4TB of digital storage and remote Microsoft Windows-enabled connectivity to home entertainment systems.
During the 2007 holiday season, there was another small, white and cheap tech device that became a hard-to-find bestseller: the ultra-portable Eee PC notebook by ASUS. (It also comes in black and three other colors, but the white model appears to be ...
MacBook Air users might need to move their new ultra-thin laptops to keep bits moving to and fro, Apple said in a note on its support site, just one of several problems posted now that the new portable has started shipping.
With last week's news that Motorola might sell off its mobile device unit, it's fair to ask: Is the iPhone killing Motorola?
Google on Wednesday launched an enhanced search service designed to streamline the mobile Web browsing experience to reap faster more targeted results, the company said.
Swedish prosecutor Hakan Roswall on Thursday filed charges against four people for involvement in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for illegally distributed music, movies and software in the world.
With recent research reports showing that traffic to YouTube and other online video sites doubled last year, the race is on among companies looking to advertise their wares to that wide audience.
Another mobile Linux platform, this time from Azingo, hit the market on Wednesday, joining an increasingly crowded market of Linux phone software.
Apple announced Wednesday that it has begun shipping the first MacBook Air laptops to customers, but acknowledged that a planned update to Apple TV has been delayed for up two weeks.
Google said it has fixed a problem that was causing Windows Mobile phone users to receive blank Gmail messages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTSolution Architect - Cisco PrimeOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD