Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
Mobile Advisor - News
Google has added yet another feature to Google Maps this week with the launch of the Transit Layer, which allows users to see public transport routes in 50 cities internationally.
Andrew Shebanow didn't imagine that asking for feedback about how Palm's app store should work would open up a flood of input. He also didn't expect the move would change his job description. But now both have happened.
A number of stolen prototypes of Sony Ericsson mobile phones were found at the home of a company employee, Swedish police said on Wednesday.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies has launched its HyperSpace "instant on" software, which allows a laptop to boot up in less than 30 seconds for basic tasks like surfing the Web.
One Laptop Per Child on Wednesday said it wants to make its XO laptop free in developing countries to mobilize adoption, on the same day it laid off half its staff.
Asus is one of those companies that always manage to come up with funky designs, new ideas, and out-there prototypes. So it isn't surprising that the trailblazing PC maker is at it again, showing off a number of new laptops at CES. Among them are an ...
A single malformed text message can prevent some Nokia smartphones from receiving further messages via SMS (Short Message Service) -- and the offending message can be sent from almost any Nokia phone, even non-smartphone models, a German security res...
Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
MSI, the makers of the much vaunted U100 'Wind' netbook, have announced a new version of the machine featuring both an SSD drive and a conventional hard disk.
Data traffic to mobile phones jumped 463 percent in November compared to the same month last year, according to the latest State of the Mobile Web report from Opera Software.
Nokia has finally found a buyer for its profitable security appliance business. From the first quarter of 2009, the division will belong to partner Check Point, the companies have announced.
First reactions from buyers of Research in Motion's newest BlackBerry Storm smart phone have been "lukewarm," and nowhere near the satisfaction ratings of Apple's iPhone, a market research analyst said Tuesday.
The T-Mobile G1 phone has been fairly successful so far, although it hasn't yet approached usurping the iPhone from its lofty consumer throne. And so the rumours have already started about the possibility of an Android G2 phone.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!SA
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD