Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
Mobile Advisor - News
Google has added yet another feature to Google Maps this week with the launch of the Transit Layer, which allows users to see public transport routes in 50 cities internationally.
Andrew Shebanow didn't imagine that asking for feedback about how Palm's app store should work would open up a flood of input. He also didn't expect the move would change his job description. But now both have happened.
A number of stolen prototypes of Sony Ericsson mobile phones were found at the home of a company employee, Swedish police said on Wednesday.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
BIOS vendor Phoenix Technologies has launched its HyperSpace "instant on" software, which allows a laptop to boot up in less than 30 seconds for basic tasks like surfing the Web.
One Laptop Per Child on Wednesday said it wants to make its XO laptop free in developing countries to mobilize adoption, on the same day it laid off half its staff.
Asus is one of those companies that always manage to come up with funky designs, new ideas, and out-there prototypes. So it isn't surprising that the trailblazing PC maker is at it again, showing off a number of new laptops at CES. Among them are an ...
A single malformed text message can prevent some Nokia smartphones from receiving further messages via SMS (Short Message Service) -- and the offending message can be sent from almost any Nokia phone, even non-smartphone models, a German security res...
Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
MSI, the makers of the much vaunted U100 'Wind' netbook, have announced a new version of the machine featuring both an SSD drive and a conventional hard disk.
Data traffic to mobile phones jumped 463 percent in November compared to the same month last year, according to the latest State of the Mobile Web report from Opera Software.
Nokia has finally found a buyer for its profitable security appliance business. From the first quarter of 2009, the division will belong to partner Check Point, the companies have announced.
First reactions from buyers of Research in Motion's newest BlackBerry Storm smart phone have been "lukewarm," and nowhere near the satisfaction ratings of Apple's iPhone, a market research analyst said Tuesday.
The T-Mobile G1 phone has been fairly successful so far, although it hasn't yet approached usurping the iPhone from its lofty consumer throne. And so the rumours have already started about the possibility of an Android G2 phone.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Solutions Architect - SAP SuccessFactorsQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC