Vodafone Group has denied a Monday report by the Financial Times that it was considering buying Verizon Communications in a huge US$160 billion deal.
Mobile Advisor - News
Microsoft Research workers showed off some of their projects, including several that find new uses for mobile phones, on Monday at a summit in Redmond, Washington.
Financial firm JPMorgan has given its clients conflicting forecasts this week about the iPhone's future, with teams in Taiwan and the US squaring off over the likelihood that Apple will roll out a new, cheaper model based on the iPod nano this year. ...
Doctors writing in the New England Journal of Medicine warned that using a portable music player such as an Apple iPod outdoors when lightning threatens can be dangerous.
Still basking in the glow of its overly hyped iPhone launch, Apple plans to launch a cheaper version of much-sought after devices in the fourth quarter.
A noted Norwegian hacker claimed Wednesday to have come up with a way to activate an Apple iPhone without committing to an AT&T wireless plan.
Hackers may successfully unlock an iPhone in as soon as three to seven days, according to a representative of one effort that aims to unlock Apple Inc.'s new handset.
Ten years ago this week Sony launched its first Vaio laptop computers. The PCG-705 and 707 went on sale in Japan on July 1 and were followed quickly by a desktop PC, as Sony tried to show the world that a consumer electronics company could make comp...
Following last week's rumors that a deal was in the works, Google acquired GrandCentral Communications for an undisclosed sum.
Apple got help from the update to its MacBook laptops to push its share of the laptop market up nearly two points in May, to 14.3 percent, a research firm said Friday.
In the race to make ever lighter laptop computers, Toshiba is poised to take the lead in the 12-inch screen class with new models coming from June.
Certicom, a Canadian vendor of cryptographic encryption tools, has filed a lawsuit against Sony alleging that the content protection technologies used in several Sony products infringe on two U.S. patents held by Certicom.
Strong sales of digital consumer electronic gadgets helped Sony achieve record sales and higher net profit in the financial year just-ended but shipments of PlayStation 3 consoles missed their target, the company said Wednesday.
To rebut environmental critics, Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Thursday not only had to spell out the company's recycling plans but also spill a few details about new Mac hardware slated for release later this year.
Not to be outdone by laptop rival Sony, Dell Tuesday announced the availability of SSD (solid-state drive) technology for its Latitude D420 and D620 notebooks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Europe moves to develop standard mobile phone chargers
- Michael Jackson's death knocks Google & Twitter offline
- Palm CEO: We don't have to beat each other to prosper
- RIM patches BlackBerry PDF vulnerability
- Big Profits from App Store? Maybe Not for Apple
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- TPSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANENSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Banking and Siebel exp.VIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Implementation Lead - CS restucture**NSW
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther